Cornwall

Associate
Cascadia said:
Another cornish guy here, i live in longrock, near pz, actually in those houses right by the roundabout where the KFC is being built :p

anyone else as far southwest as me?

and DJWeasel, what roundabout, nasty double one at the top of the hill?

no, the one before it, i think it has a model of Richard Trevithick's steam engine on it.

Associate
Trenear

dont mention that place here

*shudders*

its a estate in penzance, well on the ourskirts, an awful place, not safe to walk through during the day let alone after dark. death isnt the worse thing that can happen to you on a trip through there.

on a side note the other end of penzance, well newlyn, is gwavas, another very nice place *shudders again*

Associate
Oh **** what am I thinking posting here!

Yes I'm Cornish (20 years!) and much to Behemoths pleasure I live in Camborne!

Mind you I've shuffled Between Redruth and Camborne a bit...

I have to say from my travels Cornwall is about the most relaxed place in the UK, I can't stand beaches (lived in Portreath for 2 years, sea view. Just on Battery Hill) much prefer woodland, but the mines are the best bit for me. All that industrial heritage!

And what's this about a meet, eh? What we gonna do, "Alright m8? So you live in Cornwall eh? Erm..." It just ain't gonna work.

JCBeastie

P.S. Vent's from Crofhandy/Caharrack way...

No swearing.

Otacon

Soldato
beastie - I'd star out the 2nd word if I were you... ;)
Lots of people from Camborne/Redruth area then!! I dont see anything wrong with Penryn, granted I only ever drive through the main road to get to Falmouth ;)

Soldato
JCBeastie said:
Oh **** what am I thinking posting here!

Yes I'm Cornish (20 years!) and much to Behemoths pleasure I live in Camborne!

Mind you I've shuffled Between Redruth and Camborne a bit...

I have to say from my travels Cornwall is about the most relaxed place in the UK, I can't stand beaches (lived in Portreath for 2 years, sea view. Just on Battery Hill) much prefer woodland, but the mines are the best bit for me. All that industrial heritage!

And what's this about a meet, eh? What we gonna do, "Alright m8? So you live in Cornwall eh? Erm..." It just ain't gonna work.

JCBeastie

P.S. Vent's from Crofhandy/Caharrack way...

exactly crofthandy
used to live in bissoe, you know that old mill that was converted opposet the bike hire? we did that

pitty we can't edit your post for you

Aye, shame ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
we're closer to triplets? know the crofthandy village hall (looks like a bomb shelter) we live next to that, not too bad an area, but busses ETC suck

Associate
buses......:rolleyes:

coming home from college once i remember being threatend by the driver, told me he was gonna kick my ass if i ever caught the bus again, never knew sitting on a bus would upset him so much lol

were on about first buses i gather yes?

Soldato
I live in Trevarren which is near Newquay. Used to live in Crantock.
I'm 17 and I would have loved to not of lived in Cornwall. It's no fun and it's now full of townies and chavs.

It does have its upsides. It has a KFC and theres always Plymouth (OK so not in Cornwall) where I can go and buy stuff.

Truro is good though. Great place to go with mates.

Associate
Tob3z said:
I live in Trevarren which is near Newquay. Used to live in Crantock.
I'm 17 and I would have loved to not of lived in Cornwall. It's no fun and it's now full of townies and chavs.

It does have its upsides. It has a KFC and theres always Plymouth (OK so not in Cornwall) where I can go and buy stuff.

Truro is good though. Great place to go with mates.

OMG a villiage of 10ish houses and theres someone else other than me on here from Trevarren.

Soldato
Theres 2 Trevarrens in Cornwall so I was just checking. ;)

Wow... how odd. Trevarren has got about 10 houses in. Small world.

Associate
Tob3z said:
Theres 2 Trevarrens in Cornwall so I was just checking. ;)

Wow... how odd. Trevarren has got about 10 houses in. Small world.

the other one is Trevarrian, out near Mawgan Porth,

so where abouts you live in trevarren then?

Soldato
Ahh yeh.

Say your turning in from Halloon rond about into Trevarren I am the first house on the left. The one with the Red Lancia, Blue VW Polo, white estate thing and a red Toyota van. :D

Back
Top Bottom