Corsair Carbide Air 540 Builds

i'll do a couple of front pics later...as goes noise from the fans they are not too bad...in fact less noise with the grill off , no doubt due to the air being pulled through the grill ...they have 14db max according to Enermax....but they are via molex so i assume they are running at full speed and bright...but as i dont own a fan controller at this point my fan headers on the mobo are being used for the two top Enermax 140mm....they are pretty quiet on silent via BIOS

Sorry for the delay in answering ...I was trying to learn how the fly a heli in BF3 lol

Ok so things really aren't going my way! had no broadband for weeks so I couldn't order a new PSU and when I did it got misdirected! but heres an update anyway.

The first power up and installing everything:

Tried it out and the power supply couldn't handle it. Waiting on a new one but very happy with it! Still not 100% yet but can't wait until I can finally peel off that side panel window sticker.

Setup atm ( sorry for bad quality pics )

I'm still looking to do a lot more upgrades down the line, any suggestions are appreciated

Cheers!

Bit of an odd question but I'll ask anyway, I recently bought an Ikea Malm desk, its quite solid but probably made of cardboard inside, will a 540 build sit quite happily on top of the desk with out damaging it?

Are the feet plastic or rubber and can anyone confirm that its the width that's 332mm?

Thanks

Here is my 540,

of37.jpg

w8lm.jpg

5xc4.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. The lights are nzxt led's with 3 brightness settings they attach to the backplate in a spare slot but with this case I have them coming from the psu side of the case to keep it neat, they then are attached to small clips that are right up to the edge of the case along the top going across then down the front. http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/101-sleeved-led-kit-case-accessory

The pictures are showing them on the brightest setting. I have some in raven rv02 doing the same thing they are very good and easy to manipulate.

This is how they are laid out inside the case.
Rear
x9eq.jpg

wj36.jpg

Front
i7jh.jpg

One of the led's I taped up as it was glaring it my when using the pc otherwise you cant see them when the side panel is fitted.

Back
Top Bottom