** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

Soldato
A hell of a lot better than the one Corsair themselves came up with!

I honestly am completely baffled as to why a quality company like Corsair would use such a vomit inducing design such as this tramp stamp, It makes no sense, Do they want their brand to be laughed at ?

I love Corsair seeing as everything apart from the memory and headset in my rig setup is from corsair i.e Case, Fans, SSD, CPU Cooler, Mouse, Keyboard, Mouse Mat, PSU so I'm not at all just hating for hating sake I'm genuinely baffled why they would put such a cheap looking logo on their products.

Are they trying to rival the cheap cheap companies for most dry heave inducing design ?

Here this goes with the new "Gaming" design nicely -

ZKvcKXx.jpg.png

Associate
Excellent might bag myself one of those.

Never seen them before and my old cloth one is a bit weathered and stinks of beer!

Looking at the measurements, they are not as big as the one in the picture. I cant seem to find one of that size in the links. Am i having a blonde moment?

Last edited:
Associate
I was coming to terms with my next keyboard costing £110 (normal K70) which is about double what I've normally spent on keyboards.

Now theres an RGB one to throw a spanner in the works! logo hating aside, I'll leave that to others, I certainly do like the look of the keyboard, just not sure I'm ready for the move to mechanical..

Associate
Ive not got a full mech keyboard but i do have a mech razer gamepad and i have to say i wouldnt go back to normal keys on that. Id buy a full mech keyboard but that would prob make my pad redudant!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
if you paid for a weekend service then you will get them tomorrow.

if you paid for a weekday service you will get them on the next weekday.

Associate
if you paid for a weekend service then you will get them tomorrow.

if you paid for a weekday service you will get them on the next weekday.

I guess when you put it like that, it's rather obvious!

The excitement of potentially receiving something other than man flu this week was too great to see the obvious :)

Soldato
Like the range but the logo on they keyboard doesn't look very appealing. :(

Looks like they took all of 2 minutes to design something for a brand new range.

Many bigwigs in the industry think it looks like skat and have even told Corsair, Linus being one of them but were ignored even months before the release.

But some of the reviewers in england of course praised it, Give you a clue, It constantly burps in it's videos and looks like a bridge troll on crystal meth.

Last edited:
Soldato
Guess Corsair is pulling a "Logitech" here? Re-launching their product line-up, make some minor changes here and there, and smack on a higher price-tag?

Only the logo is changing, The price is actually staying the same apart from the RGB stuff though which for what you're getting isn't that much more expensive over the non RGB stuff.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Wonder if I'll get haribo with it ? :D

if you dont, then you can complain directly to me.

in here.

RE: Pulling a logitech.

1. please dont swear on our forum :p

2. corsair had a new range coming out and wanted a separate range moniker to list their peripherals under as they were removing the Vengeance branding. the only products with a higher price tag than previously are the headsets [which include new technologies] and the keyboards featuring the exclusive RGB key switches.

Last edited:
Associate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNo2sVeOamw&feature=youtu.be&a

Linus has an interesting view on changing the logo lmao.

EDIT: Pulled straight from the Corsair FB page.

We hear You.
As many of you know we launched our new Corsair Gaming line of peripherals this week. We’ve received a ton of feedback on the products and new logo. We are amazed and humbled by the passion our customers have for the original Corsair sails logo. The ship + sails are here to stay and will continue to be used on all Corsair PC component products.
However, we know many of you prefer the classic logo on our keyboards, and you’ve made your voices heard. For those of you looking for the new K70 RGB with the original sails logo, it’s currently available in North America from Newegg – just look for the SKU CH-9000063-NA. What’s more, as a direct result of your feedback, we will continue to sell and manufacture the Vengeance K70 and Vengeance K70 RGB with Cherry MX Red switches, with the sails logo, via select retailers and Corsair.com.
Let’s keep talking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom