** CORSAIR H2100 DOLBY 7.1 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET 'REFURB' - ONLY £44.99

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Not sure about the next day service not showing. Call our cs line and see if you can change it.

Soldato
Low value orders don't get sent DPD next day anymore that's why the option for this is free RM 2nd class

DPD Next Day is available. But not on low value orders, it is not viable sending items that cheap via courier. Add something else to your basket to bump up the value/weight of the order and it will give you the option for DPD Next Day.

2nd Class doesn't usually take a week, usually delivered within 3 days. In this case it seems they are probably busy from the Black Friday backlog and the run up to Christmas.

Soldato
Ahh ok so £39.95 is below the low value threshold? Or is it more a case of low profit threshold so would lose money if sending?

I've ordered a HDD this morning (for £35) and it offered 2nd class postage for free. Added a couple of 2m network cables to bump the price above £40 and it then offered free DPD, so it looks like £40 is the threashold. :)

Associate
I've ordered a HDD this morning (for £35) and it offered 2nd class postage for free. Added a couple of 2m network cables to bump the price above £40 and it then offered free DPD, so it looks like £40 is the threashold. :)

Thanks for helping clarify, it's no matter I'm in no rush and free delivery is still free and it's now shipped too.

Associate
I ordered this Tuesday when the price was £44.99 and I am having it delivered today between 14:30 and 15:30 by DPD. I will let you guys know what the condition is like when it arrives.

Soldato
I've had a pair for just over a year with no problems. Mine were £90 so for £40 it's a no brainer.

Comfortable to wear, sound good & battery lasts a decent amount.
Wireless range is pretty good to. I've worn them in the kitchen while making a drink & can still recieve from the man cave upstairs.

Associate
They arrived in a rather plain cardboard box but they seem to be brand new and have zero signs of wear. I got the following included:

• Headset
  • Charging Cable
  • USB extension cable
  • USB receiver

I'm using the Razer drivers as suggested above and the sound quality seems decent, not as good as my HD215 headphones though but I guess this is to be expected.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Anyone else wondering why there are so many of these refurbished units for sale? I'm tempted but don't want something that perhaps has a weakness somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom