** CORSAIR H2100 DOLBY 7.1 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET 'REFURB' - ONLY £44.99

Associate
No delays on my system,.

Do a google search of 'Razer surround sound delay/lag' I found it worst in dying Light and Borderlands. The standard Corsair software uses the dongle to process the Surround, the Razer is software only hense the delay in sound.

Associate
ordered a pair at this price its a bargain, even thought ive literally just recently bought some Hyper X Cloud II's its worth it in my eyes just for a spare £40 wireless headset! :)

Associate
I keep adding and removing these from my Basket... I don't need them but it would be handy to go Wireless. It's just the reviews that I've read give mixed results. Can one of you guys who own them tell me your experience with BF4 as a stereo headset and virtual 7.1 please?

Associate
hows everyone battery life?

After a full charge overnight, yesterday they lasted fine for the 3-4 hours I had them on. I did have to move the dongle to a front USB I was getting some random cut outs at the rear of the case.

I'm using the Razer drivers and I'm finding in Win10 that if windows is already running and they are off, when I turn them on I am having to reset them as my default playback device. Anyone know of a way around that? Just thinking it'll annoy the wife when she can't get it to work!

Associate
After a full charge overnight, yesterday they lasted fine for the 3-4 hours I had them on. I did have to move the dongle to a front USB I was getting some random cut outs at the rear of the case.

I'm using the Razer drivers and I'm finding in Win10 that if windows is already running and they are off, when I turn them on I am having to reset them as my default playback device. Anyone know of a way around that? Just thinking it'll annoy the wife when she can't get it to work!

Same for me, but never found a way around it, but got used to switching between speakers and headphones by right clicking on the system tray icon

Associate
I was just given free razer surround pro which i was impressed about, little message to their staff and boom it just happened to be there on my razer account today so wonder if they added it for free or others got it too? :) not going to complain, takes the £12 I would have paid for that away and made this headset at £40 a bargain, even thought ive already got the CLOUD II's a few weeks before! :D

Associate
Hey all

Just looking for some help with drivers... I have me the lovely razer surround software but unsure what actual driver to use for the headset itself. with corsair drivers installed i have terrible white noise all the time (as i thought i would). the generic drivers that windows installs also gives white noise but not as loud. any recommendations please?

Windows 8.1 x64

p.s. got 2 bags of haribo, result!

TIA

Associate
Was tempted to get these at full price but £40 seems a steal now! The only thing nagging me is there must be a hell of a load of these returned if multiple retailers are selling refurbished stock (I wonder if the dodgy corsair software causing sound issues was the reason and had people believing it was faulty units)

Soldato
I bought the pro Razer software I got it for £9 as I paid in dollars. (had my phones a while) and I've never noticed any delay either. Admit sound isn't brilliant but my stays as default so not sure what issues others are having that causes it. As my monitor comes with speakers I downloaded a program called AudioSwitch which sits on the toolbar and you can set it to switch between audio sources by right clicking it. Also displays what is the current setting when switched and can be different colours for different audio sources. Its pretty handy.

Associate
Hi, I received this headset today, but having problems getting them to work, could someone explain how the lights should be working?

Currently when I plug them in to charge, the orange and blue lights flicker on and off every 3 seconds, is this correct or should they be on permenantly lit? Does this mean they are charging or not? Or are they fully charged?

Does the power button need to be held down or just pressed once?

Cheers :)

Associate
So when I get mine I take it I'm best to avoid the corsair software and use razer instead? What do I download as there areally a few different things on there website

Back
Top Bottom