COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

A friend has a type of cancer that wasn't curable and kept coming back every 10 years or so. She just completed a long series of treatments where they killed off her bone marrow and the cancer and used her own stem cells to replace it. mRNA was a part of this treatment as was the monoclonal antibody. She won't suffer people slagging off a treatment that finally might have helped rid her of her cancer forever. Her doctors have said its a game changer.
Blimey that sounds amazing - good stuff

Make of this what you will but it may be of interest.

I was watching that last night. It's good to see John talk about long covid.

The Australian guy seems to have a good educated guess of how covid is working. It is interesting that the spike protein is continuing to be generated for upto a year after the vaccine or infection.

It was interesting stuff about the immune system and how a subsection of the population don't react how they should do to certain immune responses.

The fact the vaccine can cause a long covid effect without covid itself being involved could give easy clues to find the mechanism.

In the groups I'm in there are some people with longhaul from the vaccine.

You can probably expect research funding drying up as more evidence comes out of the vaccine's role in long covid unfortunately. That and data will become harder to get hold of as well going by previous.

You can probably expect research funding drying up as more evidence comes out of the vaccine's role in long covid unfortunately. That and data will become harder to get hold of as well going by previous.

Beacuse with every step forward in understanding things people are getting closer to unconvering the core of the big lie?

Or is there another reason you are implying that I just didn't get?

Be interesting to see if the current measles outbreaks stems from anti vaxxer sentiment.
Unfortunately, yes this has driven wide drops in vaccine sentiment.

Measles vaccines have a long history of solid data showing not only do they massively reduce measles risks, they also play a much wider role in healthy kids and prevention of ill health driving a massive overall drop of childhood mortality.

Last edited:
I had all the 'childhood' illnesses at school in the nineteen sixties. However I have a memory that I was vaccinated for measles. I had measles, mumps and chickenpox all in a short few years. Contracting any of these as an adult from your child can lead to serious complications like shingles or infertility in men with mumps all the way to death in some cases for both adults and children. I know that I was taken out to Africa when young and I have records of yellow fever and smallpox inoculations. Other records are missing but I do know that my parents were keen vaccinators so I expect we were done for them all.

I was typing to another long hauler and spike protein was mentioned with regard to the covid infection. A guy interrupted the conversation to say we can only get spike protein from the vaccine!? This is how out of reality some people get. When I told him the vaccine was mimicking the spike protein of the virus to get a response he didn't reply.

There is also pro vaccine hysteria too, especially in the US, were the moment anyone says anything bad about the vaccine they get called anti-vaxxers.

Both extremes are stifling the conversation.

I hope the adults can talk openly because the vaccine might hold clues to what is causing long covid.

Are you advocating kids getting sick aswell?

I've read some lowlife scum stuff in the past but this is a new low!

If you're ever lucky enough to have kids I hope you value their lives more than a vaccine

This is the point where this question is asked:

How many childrens lives have been saved by vaccines?

Answer: Millions. Worldwide. Every year. Where you are lucky enough to get them.

How is he advocating getting kids sick exactly?

Last edited:
This is the point where this question is asked:

How many childrens lives have been saved by vaccines?

Answer: Millions. Worldwide. Every year. Where you are lucky enough to get them.

How is he advocating getting kids sick exactly?
Just read the last half dozen posts

To me it reads as anyone having a doubt about receiving several doses of a record breaking low timescale produced vaccine that neither prevents you catching or spreading the thing its supposed to are also prepared to watch their kids succumb to preventable diseases

Pretty ****** up if you ask me!

He’s telling the truth, Anti Vaxxers are morons

It's not quite as clear cut as that. My whole family is covid vaxxed, I've had the first two. My children have had all their childhood vaccines.

When close friends had severe adverse events from the covid vax, hospitalised in all cases, and in one case very early retirement because of the damage, my wife and i said that's it no more. It didn't stop you catching or transmitting it so we took the decision that suited us.

My elderly parents had two plus two boosters, against my advice, but they have now refused any more, only because the booster gave one of their closest friends a heart attack in the vaccination centre. Survived thankfully, but took the jag and had a heart attack within minutes of it.

All this happened, thank the lord, before they started jabbing the children, and mine have not had it, nor will they.

These are real world experiences which led us to make the decision not to take any more. Does that make us Anti Vaxxers? Does that make us morons?

Back
Top Bottom