COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Zero record of how or why decisions were taken on lockdowns, curfews, social distancing, business loans etc etc by the people that were making them!

Beyond belief

Johnson and Sunak had “problems“ too. Seems that there is an opportunity for a governmental training course.

I am assuming there are meeting minutes around though, nobody puts them in whatsapp.

Last edited:
Johnson and Sunak had “problems“ too. Seems that there is an opportunity for a governmental training course.

I am assuming there are meeting minutes around though, nobody puts them in whatsapp.
Article states zoom meetings with no digital records like would now so no, I'm assuming from that there are no minutes either

Unreal!

Article states zoom meetings with no digital records like would now so no, I'm assuming from that there are no minutes either

Unreal!
I’m not in Scotland but bearing in mind the utter governance farce in London I’m not surprised. It was definitely handled worse here (in totality rather than just notekeeping).

I had one on Wednesday.
Patient helicoptered in from Anglesey after a motorbike crash and ended up in ICU where he caught Covid.
He was going to survive with lots of rehab and TLC but catching Covid was too much and killed him.
Personally I don't see a difference of 'died with' or 'died of' Covid.

The cause of death that is solely as a result of getting covid alone (perfectly healthy/ no health issues before covid) is different to the cause of death where they have different health issues before getting covid(bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, copd etc) and it is only a part of the cause.

I had one on Wednesday.
Patient helicoptered in from Anglesey after a motorbike crash and ended up in ICU where he caught Covid.
He was going to survive with lots of rehab and TLC but catching Covid was too much and killed him.
Personally I don't see a difference of 'died with' or 'died of' Covid.
Be interested in what went on the death cert for that poor chap?

Presumably he wasn't vaccinated as that would have prevented covid and it would just have been the multiple injuries that killed him?

Be interested in what went on the death cert for that poor chap?

Presumably he wasn't vaccinated as that would have prevented covid and it would just have been the multiple injuries that killed him?
The vaccine doesn't stop you getting covid.

That's my point

And look where the poor chap caught it!

Presumably hospitals are still testing all customers on entry

Abit like the anecdote at the time of people getting knocked over by a bus and going on the covid death statistics
My mum died in hospital, yes she got covid there but it wasn't that that killed her though

Conservative figures are that More than 44 million people in the UK were estimated to have had the virus between April 2020 and February 2022. I've seen it stated elsewhere as at least 7 out of 10 people. Unless you live in a particularly isolated community, your claim to not know of anyone who caught Covid is quite incredible.

What medical evidence is there for the 3 people you say that you know who had their who had their health damaged by the Covid vaccine? Or is this an unsubstantiated claim being made to push an agenda?

Estimated figures won't change the facts that i have previously stated, that's my reality.

What medical evidence would you accept? Access to their NHS records? Access to their local GP's computer, none of which are possible so what do you expect to be provided? When you are so indoctrinated in a belief system, no evidence will change your mind.

If Chris Whitty joined these forums and uploaded a video directly addressed to yourself, telling you covid was all blown out of proportion and nowhere near as bad as the media said it was, you'd call him an anti vaxxer and lobby for him to lose his knighthood for services rendered to defeat covid:cry::cry::cry:

And what agenda do you believe is being pushed from a double jabbed person who has experienced a different reality to yourself?

I want the truth, as ugly as it may be, warts and all, because from my experience this whole covid pandemic stinks. Possibly you want the truth also;)

Reactions: UTT
Estimated figures won't change the facts that i have previously stated, that's my reality.

What medical evidence would you accept? Access to their NHS records? Access to their local GP's computer, none of which are possible so what do you expect to be provided? When you are so indoctrinated in a belief system, no evidence will change your mind.

If Chris Whitty joined these forums and uploaded a video directly addressed to yourself, telling you covid was all blown out of proportion and nowhere near as bad as the media said it was, you'd call him an anti vaxxer and lobby for him to lose his knighthood for services rendered to defeat covid:cry::cry::cry:

And what agenda do you believe is being pushed from a double jabbed person who has experienced a different reality to yourself?

I want the truth, as ugly as it may be, warts and all, because from my experience this whole covid pandemic stinks. Possibly you want the truth also;)
I think it will take an ITV drama to get the ball rolling abit like the post office scandal

There's so much wrong on many levels it's unbelievable

We're "lucky" in that the Covid vaccines worked (at least the properly approved ones used in the UK) reducing the impact of Covid to the point where life could essentially get back to normal.

Which properly approved ones in the UK are you talking about? Oxford Astrazeneca? Killed loads of people, injured for life loads, touted by our government as being the saving grace from covid, quietly withdrawn once the death toll stacked up. Did these work??
One example -
Here

There never seems to be any in these anecdotes, yet the people were apparently in hospital surrounded by medics.

What are you expecting to see? Their full medical records? I care not a toot whether you believe it but there are many people, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, damaged because they believed they were doing the right thing.

What are you expecting to see? Their full medical records? I care not a toot whether you believe it but there are many people, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, damaged because they believed they were doing the right thing.

Just some form of proof would do. You’re saying that but where is the proof? You saying it doesn’t cut it.

Just read your statement there, it starts at thousands then goes x 100 to hundreds of thousands. On a “maybe”. Got it.

Last edited:
Just some sort of proof? Like what?

So I have to believe you in the absence of proof. Did you confirm personally that their vaccination caused issues?

Nice edit btw.

So here’s mine.

You have no idea whether a vaccination caused these issues “you report” in “your world where nobody caught covid but got vaccinated and ended up in A and E as a result but I’ll just have to take your word on that”.

Last edited:
From your link, a very rare reaction to the vaccine. Given that the vaccines were admittedly rushed out that is a tiny percentage of deaths.
The clots are considered extremely rare - there have been 417 reported cases and 72 deaths - after 24.8 million first doses and 23.9 million second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK.

Just some form of proof would do. You’re saying that but where is the proof? You saying it doesn’t cut it.

Just read your statement there, it starts at thousands then goes x 100 to hundreds of thousands. On a “maybe”. Got it.
Herein lies the problem. there is a section of the world, you for example, that cannot and will not think for yourself. Try it one time. You might like it:)

So I have to believe you in the absence of proof. Did you confirm personally that their vaccination caused issues?

Nice edit btw.

So here’s mine.

You have no idea whether a vaccination caused these issues “you report” in “your world where nobody caught covid but got vaccinated and ended up in A and E as a result but I’ll just have to take your word on that”.

You don't have to believe, but just because you don't believe does not make it real.

Herein lies the problem. there is a section of the world, you for example, that cannot and will not think for yourself. Try it one time. You might like it:)

I do think for myself thanks. If not thinking for myself means taking whatever you say as gospel then you are right. You should really report this stuff rather than post on a forum. You didn’t even have the nuts to say “a doctor said it was the vaccine that did it”. You are just making it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom