COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Are you advocating kids getting sick aswell?

I've read some lowlife scum stuff in the past but this is a new low!

If you're ever lucky enough to have kids I hope you value their lives more than a vaccine
I actually have a daughter and a grandson, BTW they are both fully up to date with ALL of their vaccinations

It's not quite as clear cut as that. My whole family is covid vaxxed, I've had the first two. My children have had all their childhood vaccines.

When close friends had severe adverse events from the covid vax, hospitalised in all cases, and in one case very early retirement because of the damage, my wife and i said that's it no more. It didn't stop you catching or transmitting it so we took the decision that suited us.

My elderly parents had two plus two boosters, against my advice, but they have now refused any more, only because the booster gave one of their closest friends a heart attack in the vaccination centre. Survived thankfully, but took the jag and had a heart attack within minutes of it.

All this happened, thank the lord, before they started jabbing the children, and mine have not had it, nor will they.

These are real world experiences which led us to make the decision not to take any more. Does that make us Anti Vaxxers? Does that make us morons?

The nub of it.

These are real world experiences which led us to make the decision not to take any more. Does that make us Anti Vaxxers? Does that make us morons?

They are subjective and ill-informed "real world experiences" with a sample size of just a bunch of people you know personally.

Firstly, how do you know they all had "adverse events" from the vaccine, or to put it more succinctly, how do you know the vaccine was the cause?

Secondly, You said "When close friends had severe adverse events from the covid vax, hospitalised in all cases"

So not only do you know a disproportionate number of people who all suffered "adverse events" from the vaccine, but they ALL required hospitalization from them.

With odds like that, you should play the lottery.

*Note* I am not disputing that some people have indeed suffered adverse effects from the vaccine.

Last edited:
So not only do you know a disproportionate number of people who all suffered "adverse events" from the vaccine, but they ALL required hospitalization from them.

I know of three people who have had vaccine damage from the supposed covid "vaccine".

I don't know of a single person who had covid, were ill from covid, hospitalized from covid or who died from covid.

*Note* I'm not disputing that other people have indeed suffered and died from covid.

Are you advocating kids getting sick aswell?

I've read some lowlife scum stuff in the past but this is a new low!

If you're ever lucky enough to have kids I hope you value their lives more than a vaccine

When I was a kid - if one of the local kids got measles or chickenpox then it was all round to theirs so we could catch it as well. It was the done thing back in the day to get it over with and get some immunity.

Mind you we spent all summer outdoors as well - not locked in our bedrooms in case the bogey man got us.

I know of three people who have had vaccine damage from the supposed covid "vaccine".

I don't know of a single person who had covid, were ill from covid
, hospitalized from covid or who died from covid.

*Note* I'm not disputing that other people have indeed suffered and died from covid.

If you sincerely believe that to be true then you must be some crazy statistical anomaly. Or you are just seeing what you want to see.

I live in a part of the country that was not the hardest hit by Covid and I know/knew (one died from Covid, another was in intensive care with Delta and recovered but was subsequently diagnosed with cancer and has now died) people who were laid low by Covid BEFORE vaccinations even started. Most people aren't testing these days, but most people that I have discussed it with seem to have tested positive for Covid at least once. In fact I'm struggling to think of anyone who I know that definitely claims never to have had it.

Yet in your circle you know no one made ill by Covid, but 3 people made ill by the vaccine? Do you have any idea how extremely unlikely that is?

Yet in your circle you know no one made ill by Covid, but 3 people made ill by the vaccine? Do you have any idea how extremely unlikely that is?

Absolutely. Whilst the media was bombarding us with the illness and death of it all i never saw it. As unlikely as it seems.

None of my family got it, none of my close friends got it. I work in an office of circa 80 people, none of them got it, or if they did they never mentioned it.

It was surreal, there was a nasty pandemic raging all around the world, everywhere except near me. Maybe i'm an exception.

With all the fuss some made about "with covid" versus "of covid" you'd think the same logic would apply to a vaccine wouldn't you?

Maybe all your inner circle are unhealthy to start with?

Maybe you live on Sark or in the Scillies?

Finally I am sure the cause was confirmed by a medical professional rather than a guess? Because that would be a bit irresponsible wouldn't it.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Whilst the media was bombarding us with the illness and death of it all i never saw it. As unlikely as it seems.

None of my family got it, none of my close friends got it. I work in an office of circa 80 people, none of them got it, or if they did they never mentioned it.

It was surreal, there was a nasty pandemic raging all around the world, everywhere except near me. Maybe i'm an exception.

Conservative figures are that More than 44 million people in the UK were estimated to have had the virus between April 2020 and February 2022. I've seen it stated elsewhere as at least 7 out of 10 people. Unless you live in a particularly isolated community, your claim to not know of anyone who caught Covid is quite incredible.

What medical evidence is there for the 3 people you say that you know who had their who had their health damaged by the Covid vaccine? Or is this an unsubstantiated claim being made to push an agenda?

Conservative figures are that More than 44 million people in the UK were estimated to have had the virus between April 2020 and February 2022. I've seen it stated elsewhere as at least 7 out of 10 people. Unless you live in a particularly isolated community, your claim to not know of anyone who caught Covid is quite incredible.

What medical evidence is there for the 3 people you say that you know who had their who had their health damaged by the Covid vaccine? Or is this an unsubstantiated claim being made to push an agenda?

There never seems to be any in these anecdotes, yet the people were apparently in hospital surrounded by medics.

On the flip side we've had 3 distinct waves of it going around here since IIRC November 2020 as well as a few people who had it earlier in 2020 individually - interestingly those were the people hardest hit and the last wave was quite mild.

I still know loads of people who've seemingly never had it though.

When I was a kid - if one of the local kids got measles or chickenpox then it was all round to theirs so we could catch it as well. It was the done thing back in the day to get it over with and get some immunity.

Mind you we spent all summer outdoors as well - not locked in our bedrooms in case the bogey man got us.

Chickenpox maybe but you'd be pretty stupid to try and get measles.

Anyone who thinks the vaccine is perfect is as dumb as the anti vaxxers.

The vaccine was a rush job. The best that could be done in the quickest time possible.

Now we're over the initial society impact of covid so now is the time to solve adverse effects, make the vaccine more efficient, and use the vaccine action to diagnose why some people aren't getting better after covid.

We're lucky in one sense that the vaccine as triggered long covid type symptoms in some people because it gives us a leg up on finding treatment.

The vaccine was a rush job. The best that could be done in the quickest time possible.

Now we're over the initial society impact of covid so now is the time to solve adverse effects, make the vaccine more efficient, and use the vaccine action to diagnose why some people aren't getting better after covid.

We're lucky in one sense that the vaccine as triggered long covid type symptoms in some people because it gives us a leg up on finding treatment.

I don’t recall anyone saying it was perfect….just like I don’t recall any of the anecdotes coming with any sort of evidence or medical opinion, which was really the point of the comments.

Last edited:
I don’t recall anyone saying it was perfect….just like I don’t recall any of the anecdotes coming with any sort of evidence or medical opinion, which was really the point of the comments.
I'm meaning in the wider discussion (not only on this site).

We need to make the vaccine more efficient while resolving long covid.

What does that even mean? Did anyone who knew what they were talking about (such as the relevant scientists rather than assorted politicians) claim the various vaccines were "perfect"?

We're "lucky" in that the Covid vaccines worked (at least the properly approved ones used in the UK) reducing the impact of Covid to the point where life could essentially get back to normal.

Without some really convincing medical evidence, the idea that long Covid is being caused by the vaccine rather than by Covid infection seems to be venturing into tinfoil hat territory.

You've literally had it explained to you above by Warewolf and SGF how the cause of death is attributed and listed on the death certificate.

I had one on Wednesday.
Patient helicoptered in from Anglesey after a motorbike crash and ended up in ICU where he caught Covid.
He was going to survive with lots of rehab and TLC but catching Covid was too much and killed him.
Personally I don't see a difference of 'died with' or 'died of' Covid.

Back
Top Bottom