COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Soldato
Unfortunately, I also know someone who has experienced life changing side effects from the vaccine (not trying to play top trumps). It's **** and every bit as bad as COVID/long COVID itself.

Last edited:
Caporegime
7 million people died from COVID, people will dispute the figure of course but whatever the figure is it's still a lot higher than the number of people who died from the vaccine. Not that the two are comparable. My point is more that people ignore the COVID or COVID related deaths as if they're nothing.

You've cut off the rest of my sentence which means you've taken it out of context and ignored the point I was making.

Many of them were near the end or had other health implications.

PHE were counted anyone who had a positive covid test within 28 days of their death as being a covid victim.

Seems ONS don't do that according to a statement I found

SO I guess it depends where your stat is coming from

Many people who had no risk of covid also took the vaccine and did have complications from that or death.
Just claiming 7mil people died of covid, doesn't mean everyone should have had the vaccine.

Most of the the vaccine push was to stop it spreading, which it didn't do anyway you could still pass on covid.

It's kinda the opposite of shielding when most people thought being jabbed meant you couldn't spread covid too someone.

weren't they still wanting to jab babies and toddlers even towards the end? people who had almost 0 risk anyway

Did you know

From March 2020 to October 2022, there are 88 deaths registered as due to COVID-19 in England and Wales. This is for the age under 1 to age 18 age band.

Wonder how many people aged 1-18 had blood clots due to AZ, I guess we will never know.

AFAIR vaccine only really offered a few weeks of protection as well

Last edited:
Soldato
Many of them were near the end or had other health implications.

PHE were counted anyone who had a positive covid test within 28 days of their death as being a covid victim.

Seems ONS don't do that according to a statement I found

SO I guess it depends where your stat is coming from

Many people who had no risk of covid also took the vaccine and did have complications from that or death.
Just claiming 7mil people died of covid, doesn't mean everyone should have had the vaccine.

Most of the the vaccine push was to stop it spreading, which it didn't do anyway you could still pass on covid.

It's kinda the opposite of shielding when most people thought being jabbed meant you couldn't spread covid too someone.

weren't they still wanting to jab babies and toddlers even towards the end?

Did more people die from COVID than the vaccine?

Happy to be corrected. I literally just googled COVID deaths. I have no agenda here.

I took a global figure because surely that rules out the deep state or big pharma?

Last edited:
Man of Honour

Happy to be corrected. I literally just googled COVID deaths. I have no agenda here.

I think this is the trouble, it's almost impossible to tell. The one thing covid did do, is create this mess. So regardless of people who died with covid, of covid, or because of the vaccination, covid and the whole pandemic has ****** up the world seriously.

Caporegime

I took a global figure because surely that rules out the deep state or big pharma?
sorry I edited my post.. I have a silly habit of ninja editing...

weren't they still wanting to jab babies and toddlers even towards the end? people who had almost 0 risk anyway

Did you know

From March 2020 to October 2022, there are 88 deaths registered as due to COVID-19 in England and Wales. This is for the age under 1 to age 18 age band.

Source https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...hildrenfromcovid19inenglandandwales2020to2022

Wonder how many people aged from birth to 18 had blood clots due to AZ etc or other implications. I guess we will never know.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm not sure who said it was tested well enough, not me. You definitely said it was untested, which, when taken literally, isn't true.

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing more about why the impact of the vaccine is now as/close to as serious as COVID itself, please could you elaborate?

This is a good starting point - the 1 in 800 is a terrifyingly high number to me.

Soldato
sorry I edited my post.. I have a silly habit of ninja editing...

Did you know

Wonder how many people aged 1-18 had blood clots due to AZ, I guess we will never know.

Isn't that being very selective? England and Wales and only aged 1-18?

You've done the opposite of me, I went global you've gone niche.

Caporegime
Isn't that being very selective? England and Wales and only aged 1-18?

You've done the opposite of me, I went global you've gone niche.
I've gone for our country which is the only thing that really matters.
and I choose birth to 18 because its a group who were being forced to take the vaccine even though they had almost 0 risk and the vaccine didn;t stop a person spreading it.
so it was kind of the opposite of shielding when people thought they were now immune to catching and spreading it. yet werent.

so the vaccine was basically forced needlessly on them

we can't know how other countries record statistics and they could include malnourished kids who live in absolute poverty in Africa, the middle east or wherever

Last edited:
Soldato
I've gone for our country which is the only thing that really matters.
and I choose birth to 18 because its a group who were being forced to take the vaccine even though they had almost 0 risk and the vaccine didn;t stop a person spreading it.
so it was kind of the opposite of shielding when people thought they were now immune to catching and spreading it. yet werent.

so the vaccine was basically forced needlessly on them

we can't know how other countries record statistics and they could include malnourished kids who live in absolute poverty in Africa, the middle east or wherever
I see your reasoning but you've gone off on a tangent. I was talking about what was worse, the COVID or the vaccine in terms of deaths, you then said only 88 people died in a specific group.

Edit - I suppose you're saying for those people the vaccine was worse?

Edit 2 - actually my original point was regarding total COVID deaths and how people are more focused on vaccine than COVID.

Last edited:
Soldato
Who knows - but I wouldn't be surprised. Money talks.
And/or they felt like they had no choice? Based on the information they had at the time.

If we're trying to work out if the vaccine is worse than COVID then we have to ask, is 1 in 800 side effects (how many died?) more than COVID deaths + long covid (I suppose we should include long COVID, if we're talking about impact and assume not all of the 1 in 800 died?).

Last edited:
Don

The number of people who died from the vaccine is largely unknown due to availability of the stats around peoples vaccination status.

In the UK it's now known there was wide spread statistics shananigans that characterised people who died within 3 weeks of the first vaccination as unvaccinated - during the roll out of the vaccine mortality of different age groups increased by 80-100% for a month or two after that specific age group were being offered the vaccine.

The ONS here now refuse to release deaths by vaccination status, whilst previously they were using the above stats to claim vaccinated people not only were less likely to die from Covid, they were less likely to die overall. The UK Statistics Regulator subsequently told the ONS to stop making this claim as their own stats didn't support it after intervention by Prof Norman (that's his substack I linked to, very interesting site to follow).

Papers are now starting to come out showing multiple vaccinations increased all cause mortality where they have been able to get hold of data (one looking at Croatia I think it was also found the same thing).

Whilst Covid might have killed millions of people the vast majority of them were close to death anyway (average age of death in Scotland from covid was essentially just the average age of death without covid).

Deaths from the vaccine appear to have impacted all ages, with siginificant increases of all cause mortality in all age groups above the age of 25 upto 75 since 2021, with a peak about 40-50 (this age group is something like 25% more likely to die now, though I think it is thankfully beginning to decrease again).

Other UK based scientists that talk about this and other medical scandals are Prof Heneghan and Dr Tom Jefferson, they go into an extensive deep dive of what was and wasn't done around mRNA vaccines testing. There is a huge glaring omission in the cancer testing - this was still supposed to have been completed prior to final approval of the mRNA vaccines, yet there is still no results of this being made available or even that it has been carried out.

Soldato
Southampton, hopefully not too hot, or too cold
I still can't imagine what it'd be like not to be able to smell or taste my morning coffee! :(
I've mostly been a coffee drinker all my life, but I ditched it back in spring, because it's tasted nowhere near as nice (often bitter) since my long covid that's almost two years old now.

Tea seemed to be better, but now I'm often getting a horrible tannin aftertaste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom