COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

You understand that's talking about a completely different paper, right? I mean the dates, different title, and different authors were a subtle giveaway.
Yes, but the results from that paper hid that bit about unvaccinated not actually being at increased risk of bad covid outcomes. Similarly, the paper prevents peer review by not making the source date public.

Oh, and you've flipped from everyone unvaccinated got covid to yeah but we don't know do we? So we still don't know whether the comparison is being made to people who've actually had covid or not during the trial period.

Oh, and you've flipped from everyone unvaccinated got covid to yeah but we don't know do we? So we still don't know whether the comparison is being made to people who've actually had covid or not during the trial period.

It's between the population who are unvaccinated and those who aren't. We know most everyone got covid, this isn't at dispute.

So far you've misrepresented the BHF, failed to respond to any substantial point, and now raised s dumb blog about a different paper. I think I'm bored of you now.

It's between the population who are unvaccinated and those who aren't. We know most everyone got covid, this isn't at dispute.

So far you've misrepresented the BHF, failed to respond to any substantial point, and now raised s dumb blog about a different paper. I think I'm bored of you now.
Yeah, but the unvaccinated is predominantly people prior to they got vaccinated in the first instance, or in the later booster phase of the study, people who only had one or two doses of vaccine given that only ~6% were truely unvaccinated for the full duration.

Also Norman Fenton and Martin Neil are health staticians, so yeah, just a dumb blog.

Edit: Actually, it's worse than that, only ~19% of the unvaccinated by the end were genuinely unvaccinated - so there was large numbers (4x!) of people deciding not to get further shots for some reason whilst being more likely to have heart and blood clot issues.

Update:

Last edited:
been a week so far with symptoms, awful sore throat which went away in a day but then came back the next day. then about 3 days of very sore throat which slowly went down to my lungs to become a chesty annoying cough. at about day 4-5 i lost all sense of smell and 99% of sence of taste, i can taste wine and marmite in my cheeks wierd. day 7 today and throat is fine, chesty cough is feeling a bit better, but now i'm getting a slight headache when coughing up looser stufff from my lungs. feels like a bad summer cold moslty so far. i have tested positive for covid, i am 54 years old and hav'nt had any covid vaccines.

im not saying im anti or pro vaccine, i was lucky to be able to lockdown easily.

From the long covid front lines, there is starting to be treatments being tested with success. Though the mrdical research community are targeting it from different directions.

Seems to have gone totally dead on the COVID front around here again, aside from one person I know of who has just spent 2 days in hospital due to it (seems to have picked it up from taking a holiday abroad).

Managed to get myself full of COVID again. Banging headache is the symptom of the day. Yesterday it was tiredness, the day before it was sneezing/runny nose.

My wife is in her 3rd trimester and currently on the nose bit.

Being Olympic fit doesn't stop covid striking.

Lyles was taken to hospital and it was revealed he has covid.

Lyles, crowned the world's fastest man by five-thousandths of a second in a historically quick 100m final on Sunday night, was unable to compete at the head of the race and matched his Tokyo bronze in 19.70.

It emerged after the race that Lyles had tested positive for Covid and the 27-year-old had to be helped off the track in a wheelchair.

Last edited:
Covid is now one of the most common diseases in the world.

Drs. Ziyad Al-Aly, Akiko Iwasaki and Eric Topol, along with other acclaimed researchers, have issued a position statement on Long COVID published yesterday in the journal Nature Medicine. This document provides a much-needed perspective on the continued dangers posed by the “forever COVID” policy enshrined in official public health policies.

Looking at the replies to the MSM’s reporting of this, rather a lot of people really don’t trust the WHO, and who could blame them.
I actually had my money on bird flu being the next bs pandemic, although I’m sure it’ll feature when the public don’t buy into Mpox.

Seems to have gone totally dead on the COVID front around here again, aside from one person I know of who has just spent 2 days in hospital due to it (seems to have picked it up from taking a holiday abroad).
Do your guys still test? Or do they guess it's covid? We have quite a toxic leadership team at the moment and they don't care if you're feeling unwell and coming into the office. :(

Back
Top Bottom