COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Soldato
Woke up ten minutes ago as it’s painful to close them. Yesterday afternoon/evening, i was shivering, hot. Weakness is ankles and wrists.

Positive. Yet the C line is thinner than the T line. What’s that mean?

Im feeling the same as I did when I had ‘Covid’ in March 2020. So I’m saying that I did have Covid then.

Apart from my stinking headache, upper chest hurting. Got an irritating cough.

Soldato
Did anyone have any vision issues along with the more common brain fog after having covid? If so how long did it last?

Had a check up with optician and said my eyes are fine as before, with really good eyes with a very very minor prescription as before, but at times I just find it hard to concentrate on things with my eyes such as reading etc. I find taking a nap often helps. It seems to be when I get the brain fog when it happens.

Associate
Went to York for my birthday last weekend, today I tested positive :(

So 3 jabs and 2 doses of Covid so far...

While the jabs were fairly effective at preventing infection for the 1st strain, they largely have no effect in this regard now that we're several variants in. Even the new updated vaccine is already out of date for the new strains.

Thankfully they do, however, still seem to be effective at stopping you getting from seriously ill.

Soldato
I caught COVID the week before last, was much tamer than the what probably was delta in September last year.

Don't loose my taste or smell, felt very tired and achy especially in the head.

This week I'm getting tremors and feeling a bit dizzy I might go to the docs but I think it's some after effect of COVID so just going to let it take it's course

Soldato
I've picked it up for the first time.
Tested positive yesterday
Managed to dodge it until now, only benefit is I'm sitting here with the shivers and freezing cold when it's 30c outside!
I had shivers and hot spells.

Seriously debating contacting doctors for a phone consultation as not allowed face 2 face if have covid. My asthma has got worse - wheezing, crackling, cough getting worse by the day etc.

Soldato
Wife has had it all week. I started testing positive this afternoon but have had a cough for over a week which honestly seems to be lessening now. I do have a bit of a sore head though and I'm feeling tired.

Oddly when I woke up and checked my garmin app it's showing my body battery at zero. That's never happened before and I'm usually around 50!

Soldato
First time tested positive on Thursday, had the worst sleep I can remember on Wednesday night, woke up every 30 mins or so and I felt drained, my sleep felt like one long nightmare that I couldn't snap out of. I was completely isolated as all my rural neighbours are away and my misus and daughter are in Corfu. Friday was the worst day with a fog over me and all I managed was water with ice and some cereal, heading to bed that night I felt really strange and woke up on Saturday feeling a tad better which was a relief. Sunday was a lot better and I feel much better now.

Caporegime
I think I have safely avoided long covid. Kayaked for 4 hours on Saturday and felt absolutely fine. Gf is still suffering but she's got a **** immune system so to be expected

Associate
Final got me… tested +ve on Saturday with the faintest of faint +ve line (wife test +ve on Thursday)

No classic symptoms.

Woke up with the hangover from hell on Sunday. It felt like an elephant was sitting on my head.

Tested again, very strong +ve (result line appeared before control in less than 30 seconds).

Today I feel fine (just a bit stiff) would 100% go to work today if it wasn’t Covid.

Associate
Wife has had it all week. I started testing positive this afternoon but have had a cough for over a week which honestly seems to be lessening now. I do have a bit of a sore head though and I'm feeling tired.

Oddly when I woke up and checked my garmin app it's showing my body battery at zero. That's never happened before and I'm usually around 50!
My garmin did the same, body battery plummeted just as i tested positive for the first time last week.

Back
Top Bottom