COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Associate
You can say what you want to say, but here you are in this thread regardless. I'm sorry if covid messed up your grey matter.

Fortunately it didn't mess up my grey matter,and i am thankful for that, but it seems to have twisted your melon and i am truly sorry for you and i hope you get the help you need.

Associate
You can say what you want to say, but here you are in this thread regardless. I'm sorry if covid messed up your grey matter.

Hang on, i remember, you were the guy that had a tickly throat, and a full bladder but couldn't go to the toilet, but managed to drag yourself to your LFT only stash to be disappointed when you got a negative result for covid. I did feel for you.

Soldato
Maybe it’s that new drama that’s bringing back the trauma for the deniers? IDK, it seems to come in waves….

I still don’t get why someone totally disintersted in a subject would go out of thier way to enter a discussion just to say “stop talking about it”. That is twisted melons.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sure maybe it happens but I've literally never heard of anyone developing heart issues post flu, etc. we've had 3 people at work alone who did post COVID and I know of 2 others amongst friends and family. All but one of those were previously fit and healthy and 3 of them under 30.

EDIT: Albeit in one case it was a mixture of an untreated tooth infection and COVID scarring.

CONCLUSIONS
We found a significant association between respiratory infections, especially influenza, and acute myocardial infarction. (Funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and others.)

Soldato
Hang on, i remember, you were the guy that had a tickly throat, and a full bladder but couldn't go to the toilet, but managed to drag yourself to your LFT only stash to be disappointed when you got a negative result for covid. I did feel for you.

Except it did end up positive, so clearly covid got your memory after all. You're really not as clever as you think you are.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
It is most puzzling why youtube haven't banned him yet. A grifter will lie and deceive yet YT let him get away with it.

All those actual doctors tied up in that unspoken global conspiracy wouldn’t dare rock that boat. Or, they are too busy being actual doctors.

To add, I don’t think Farage for an example of another grifter, is banned from youtube. Neither are the teletubbies, yet the sense they speak is on the same rough level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom