Crackdown 3

Soldato
Yeah I grabbed this was only £1 last week so well worth that.

I will be looking for someone to play with?

I just checked ms store and this is only £2 right now for 2 months and that includes a load of other titles as well like forza and gears.

Soldato
I wonder how many people are actually buying this? :p

2 months of Game Pass for £2 at the moment. Almost seems rude not to give Crackdown 3 a go when they're practically giving it away.

Soldato
I wonder how many people are actually buying this? :p

2 months of Game Pass for £2 at the moment. Almost seems rude not to give Crackdown 3 a go when they're practically giving it away.

Yeah I done it last week when it was £1 for a month. How can you turn down a brand new aaa release when it's £1.

Already hammered forza for a couple of days. win win.

This is definitely a great way of getting people to use their store.

Soldato
OP
Is that even for PC?

Yes. It's on Xbox and pc.

It's a play anywhere title ie you when you buy the digital version you can play it on both systems with one key. It's also on game pass which is a subscription service which is mainly for the Xbox but can be used on the pc ie all the play anywhere titles.

Soldato
Yup.

All Microsoft 1st party releases from (IIRC) Forza 5 onward are Play Anywhere. And starting with FH4 last year, they're also going to be on Game Pass from release day.

Unfortunately it doesn't extend backward to Xbox exclusives like Halo, 1st party Play Anywhere titles that came out before FH4, many third party titles that are "Play Anywhere" only if you purchase them, or Xbox games being ported to PC (like Sunset Overdrive; the Xbox version is on Game Pass, but the PC version isn't). So the PC list is somewhat limited at the moment; FH4, Sea of Thieves, Gears 4, State of Decay 2 and a few other games. One big bugbear; loads of games are labeled as "Game Pass" in the Windows Store. But the label is referring to the Xbox version. As far as I can tell, there isn't actually any way to filter to see only the titles available on PC...

Still not bad. Crackdown 3 this month. Then potentially Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Battletoads, Cuphead, Ori & the Will of the Whisps, and Pheonix Point across the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah I grabbed this was only £1 last week so well worth that.

I will be looking for someone to play with?

I just checked ms store and this is only £2 right now for 2 months and that includes a load of other titles as well like forza and gears.

Game pass is a great service.

As for coop I have always done crackdown in single player first and then replayed it in coop. My OCD needs to find all those orbs first time round. :D

Soldato
Is that even for PC? edit. Had a look, yes!

I'll be doing this, thanks for the heads up

Yeah there is a lot of big titles on there.

You just sign up for the month when it's £1 then cancel the auto renew.

If you wanna be really cheap they do 14 day free trial all you need is make new email address everytime you want new trial.

Soldato
got a £1 pass for two months start of the month to play Forza 4 , looks like I get this, how can you say no to that?

It was £1 and if I added a payment method MS store gave me a month extra, so did that and then removed the payment option. 2 months for a quid.

Soldato
got a £1 pass for two months start of the month to play Forza 4 , looks like I get this, how can you say no to that?

It was £1 and if I added a payment method MS store gave me a month extra, so did that and then removed the payment option. 2 months for a quid.

So I need to remove the payment option everytime for an extra month. I did see this mentioned on hukd but didn't realise how you do it.

Thanks will remove it now.

Soldato
OP
When you sign up for game pass leave reoccurring payments on and you should get an extra month free. Then once that’s all done and accepted just go back in and cancel the reoccurring payments. You will then get two months instead of one.

Soldato
Crackdown out Friday?? Surely not, there's zero info or hype out there for what should be massive news for gamers.

A hugely ambitious game gets delayed by two and a half years, then receives a low-key release.

I think we all know what that means :p If it wasn't for Game Pass, I expect far fewer people would be interested TBH.

Soldato
Yeah I think they had some big issues with the game, it was delayed by a few years and I think originally it was going to all be ran on a cloud.

The game is available for install right now, a bit disappointing it's only 25gb.

But for £1 it should be well worth it just to run round and try and collect all the green orbs.

Back
Top Bottom