CRZ Supercharged * 2020 revival *

Caporegime
What now do you want a loaf of bread

23udkbr.jpg

A, it will be the only car in that colour in the car park. B probably have the biggest active wing, C hideously overblown side skirts.

It stands out everywhere from every angle. I have another thread in this forum with better pics.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Great looking car and they handle superbly well to the point they feel more like a sports car to drive rather than a hot hatch or grand tourer....

Soldato
I dont think I would be spending 5k to do this.

The new MCS (and I am not suggesting you buy one) can return over 50mpg, hit 60 in 6.9 seconds (according to Autocar) and do a 140mph.

I would save the nigh on 6k for a new hatch that that gives you what you want rather than than trying to make this one what you want, even if you have to wait 12 months or so.

Soldato
It was at Specsavers.

Another Relentless failure.

Point still stands, you miss read what I said so if its not your eye sight that's the issue then there are problems behind them.

My Celica doesn't have the GT kit I'm not a fan of kits and wings I think they look better without but they really are epic fun to drive, getting in and out of it can be comical to onlookers in tight spaces though :o

Soldato
OP
Come on you're not even trying that's barely a rear spoiler. No side skirts. Looks like a hatch back woth a high centre of gravity. Only thing it has extra is the rear diffuser. You can get a copied TRD rear diffuser for the celica for 80 quid off ebay.

bro that has mugen skirts, the picture isn't the best angle. How about this.

B7A3FA98-92BF-4DC8-88D2-3979EFCC95A6.jpg

2773AA23-1BE6-439F-95BD-20F1364B69ED.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Also some dimensions for comparison.

Celica Gen 7:
Wheelbase: 2,600 mm (102.4 in)
Length: 4,335 mm (170.7 in)
Width: 1,735 mm (68.3 in)
Height: 1,310 mm (51.4 in)

Honda CRZ:
Wheelbase: 2,435 mm (95.9 in)
Length: 4,080 mm (160.6 in)
Width: 1,740 mm (68.5 in)
Height: 1,395 mm (54.9 in)

Both versions as standard so no wings/kit etc.

CRZ is wider with a shorter wheel base and only a slighter taller.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
You can get a copied TRD rear diffuser for the celica for 80 quid off ebay.

Please don't enter threads and discuss none genuine counterfeit parts.
fake parts make baby jesus cry.

perhaps it is acceptable in the Celica community but it is certainly not something I wish to read about.

they look part of the bodywork. Epic fail

aftermarket parts that look part of the body work are surely an epic win? those tacked on Christmas decorations hanging off your celica look like an afterthought.

Genuine Mugen Forever.

Caporegime
Nothing wrong with copied parts. Just brand snobs have issues.

More important is if the stuff actual works and is functional

Associate
Strange thread, if you like the CRZ and want to supecharge it go ahead. You won't be able to rationally justify it though.

Wwiw I think it's a crazy amount to spend on what is a tiny eco orientated fwd hatch. I'd get something 10+ years old with 250+hp and LPG it if you want the diesel pence-per-mile on the motorway.

Caporegime
Please don't enter threads and discuss none genuine counterfeit parts.
fake parts make baby jesus cry.

perhaps it is acceptable in the Celica community but it is certainly not something I wish to read about.

aftermarket parts that look part of the body work are surely an epic win? those tacked on Christmas decorations hanging off your celica look like an afterthought.

Genuine Mugen Forever.

My apologies. I was merely pointing out that the differentiating factor would be the splitter vs no splitter but that it could be sorted cheaply for the celica. If you can find a brand new trd rear valance for sale in the uk - which you can't then your point would be more valid I feel...

You asked which would stand out more, generally the better looking car with big aero stands out more and someone tried to combat that by posting images of a crz. My point was that it doesn't stand out as a car nor does the body kit stand out. I wasn't saying that mine was mega attractive kit. But that adjustable TRD rear aerofoil some say it actually works and would cost over 2 grand painted from toyota if you could get hold of one.

My car is all genuine TRD kit, it's a special edition with only 700 made in the eu (I think ) and that if you were going to supercharge a FWD car then imo the celica would be a better base to start.

Back
Top Bottom