CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
BBS. The Beef Boosting Service.

Pro's queue here.

Unrelated but anyone wanna donate me an awp skin? Finding its my new love and the normal one is boring. Call me JoelS if you want.

Soldato
BBS. The Beef Boosting Service.

Pro's queue here.

Unrelated but anyone wanna donate me an awp skin? Finding its my new love and the normal one is boring. Call me JoelS if you want.

I have a battle scarred safari mesh you can have if you like?

Sorry for the rage last night, that guy was really getting on my ****.

Mobster
Soldato
Until last night I've been playing like a silver for a few days, but think my aim is coming back again, shame it couldn't do that before I lost my mg2 rank on my main though :( still mg1 though which isn't too bad I suppose.

Why would you care about the rank? Go play on faceit and ESEA where there are better players, learn and become better yourself.

Soldato
Why would you care about the rank? Go play on faceit and ESEA where there are better players, learn and become better yourself.
My days some people.....
Anyone else excited about DH? I'm not as hyped due to all the cheating scandals but I'm still looking forward to it.

Where will you be watching it from, GOTV or Twitch?

I'll watch it on twitch as last time it gave me a better experience (GOTV was laggy, comms were bad etc.)

I'm semi excited, but mainly because I have stuff to do so I know I won't be seeing it all! Cheating accusations apart, this should be the best major yet. While you can maybe predict Fnatic will win it (then again, no favorite has ever won a major), the rest is really up to discussion. NiP, Na'vi, VP, C9 and iBP can all do well, and I wouldn't rule out surprises from CW and HR. LDLC might be the 2nd favorite, but they can easily be eliminated by any other team if they make a few mistakes. No major has been so unpredictable imo.

Associate
My days some people.....

I'll watch it on twitch as last time it gave me a better experience (GOTV was laggy, comms were bad etc.)

I'm semi excited, but mainly because I have stuff to do so I know I won't be seeing it all! Cheating accusations apart, this should be the best major yet. While you can maybe predict Fnatic will win it (then again, no favorite has ever won a major), the rest is really up to discussion. NiP, Na'vi, VP, C9 and iBP can all do well, and I wouldn't rule out surprises from CW and HR. LDLC might be the 2nd favorite, but they can easily be eliminated by any other team if they make a few mistakes. No major has been so unpredictable imo.

fnatic will be playing 4v5 because flusha is toggling off, might as well get spud in as the 5th, and ibp will crash and burn in groups

Soldato
Cookehhhhhhh still mad I only gave him a battle scarred Redline AK rather than Fac New and had to carry him back up to MG2

I'm mad cos I keep getting 2p skins and I'm utterly awful at the game, unlike those who puts £££s in the game and are amazeballs... *cry cry*

In fairness, you did actually carry me in a few bazaar games, and more recently an overpass game... Really gotta sort my T side positioning out in those.

Soldato
I've not actually spent that much on the game, just got super lucky with drops / cases / betting but yeah skins mean nothing except that they helped make this game far more popular. That ofc has seen an increase in other issues but ho hum it's part and parcel of a eSport or indeed any sport.

Funny old game tho, you can just have one half where you are the one guy who happens to get the short straw and then as the other side get all the action.

Soldato
fnatic will be playing 4v5 because flusha is toggling off, might as well get spud in as the 5th, and ibp will crash and burn in groups
You say that as if spud is bad. spud > flusha with hacks.

I still think flusha is an amazing player. Still better than the vast majority of the pro scene, even without hacks.
Did i say anything wrong?

Yes you did.

1. If you buy a game, you shouldn't need to pay anything extra to play 'special' games
2. Whoever says rank is bs is just deluded. At the very top ranks, the rank means nothing, but at under LEM level, ranks matter a ton. A full 5 man gold nova master team (party) will probably get smashed against 5 random non toxic MG2 players.
3. You learn a lot from solo queing. Heck, aim improves just by playing, irrelevant against who or what. The difference is comms.
4. Playing FACEIT/ESEA alone will not teach you comms.
5. Being a GN/low MG and playing ESEA/FACEIT is barely useful, as you will always get matched against players who are much more better than you. I can agree that you have to play better players to improve, but MM already gives you that,
6. Matches on ESEA/FACEIT are even more unbalanced than MM games.
7. A full team of 5 people of varied rank playingMM will teach you more than any FACEIT/ESEA game will.
8. The difference between ESEA/FACEIT and MM is just 128vs64 tick servers. The rest is equally bad/good.

Mobster
Soldato
You say that as if spud is bad. spud > flusha with hacks.

I still think flusha is an amazing player. Still better than the vast majority of the pro scene, even without hacks.

Yes you did.

1. If you buy a game, you shouldn't need to pay anything extra to play 'special' games
2. Whoever says rank is bs is just deluded. At the very top ranks, the rank means nothing, but at under LEM level, ranks matter a ton. A full 5 man gold nova master team (party) will probably get smashed against 5 random non toxic MG2 players.
3. You learn a lot from solo queing. Heck, aim improves just by playing, irrelevant against who or what. The difference is comms.
4. Playing FACEIT/ESEA alone will not teach you comms.
5. Being a GN/low MG and playing ESEA/FACEIT is barely useful, as you will always get matched against players who are much more better than you. I can agree that you have to play better players to improve, but MM already gives you that,
6. Matches on ESEA/FACEIT are even more unbalanced than MM games.
7. A full team of 5 people of varied rank playingMM will teach you more than any FACEIT/ESEA game will.
8. The difference between ESEA/FACEIT and MM is just 128vs64 tick servers. The rest is equally bad/good.

FACEIT is free, and 128 tick is the main reason people play it as 64 tick is inconsistent.

Just so happens that i was LEM when i started playing ESEA and faceit...

Who cares about rank BALANCE? If you're better you're gonna win.

And if you're soloing why not just go on faceit or esea instead of randoms on **** 64 tick servers?

Last edited:
Soldato
FACEIT is free, and 128 tick is the main reason people play it as 64 tick is inconsistent.

Just so happens that i was LEM when i started playing ESEA and faceit...

Who cares about rank BALANCE? If you're better you're gonna win.

And if you're soloing why not just go on faceit or esea instead of randoms on **** 64 tick servers?

Obviously because random ***** on 128 tick servers aren't better.

Back
Top Bottom