CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Nip is good on nuke someone said, I guess if Kabum is good on a map and nip slip :o like they did on nuke then it might be a kabum win but Im not inspired to bet them. NIP were playing 6am swedish time vs c9, my theory time had some effect
Going all in with c9 an AK skin which is actually trash so good riddance anyway :p + FN bizon urban - weird market movements on skins I guess related to betting?

Soldato
2 group stages.. format is the same as the world cup pretty much, everyone plays it each other once and top 2 go thru..

simplez

I gathered that.....

Much prefer the traditional format. If winners play winners and losers play losers in the second round, there would be one less game per group. saves time. Maybe put BO5 in the final, or even in the semi finals.

Soldato
Bring back hiko shazam is poor
Might have been a better fit without set strats working out

I think it all comes down to the map choices, dust2 vs dig is pretty much gg before they even start. THe one hope was that shahzam was doing a 4k somehow but nope
odds for c9 were bad value but I bet cos I watching

Nip and ldlc I would bet now but dig at 20% would be nice underdog - these are the knockout bo3 games right

Nothing special, but made me laugh how I managed to get the last guy.
Did you hear him or just spider sense tingling, dam i see the shadow now very nice :) Got to remember that one. With the CZ double tap rapidly going for hs can work out better.

wigg - 10:25 Bot Nightbot: fnatic/dig

Last edited:
Soldato
think semis are BO1 aswell!

my bad it is Bo3

they changed there schedule cause it was hour between each game... thought it was bit stupid it being bo1 lol :(

hopefully we get to see overpass or cobble now.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
No more... 700h and even though my aim is perfect the recoil and the mini-lag when someone is coming out or shooting you is too frustrating...

GvDUrPN.jpg

DSEZaww.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom