CS:GO Discussion

IC3

IC3

Soldato
not even pros have perfect aim!

Ok.... lets put it this way, I place my crosshair on the head and even when tapping or firing 2 bullet-burst nothing. This game is pure luck!

Dig always fail in the semi final.

Well, I jinxed it.

Or did I?

I'm sure the other 4 million CS:GO players will miss you dearly.

Where did you get this figure from? There's only around 200k active players, don't count the sales...

Soldato
Ok.... lets put it this way, I place my crosshair on the head and even when tapping or firing 2 bullet-burst nothing. This game is pure luck!

Where did you get this figure from? There's only around 200k active players, don't count the sales...

drIX1My.jpg

http://i.gyazo.com/0d315cc0773a65b480dbefed9031157f.png

You are talking about CONCURRENT players, which is the number of people that are playing the same at the same time. As the picture shows, it peaked at 450k today, and it is 270k at the moment. My picture shows the number of unique players (i.e. different accounts) per month. Over 5 million. The CS:GO player base is huge, over 5 mill..

Also, the reason that you might not hit a 1 hit hs is that because even when standing perfectly still , bullets don't go straight. There is a small box where the bullets hit. Obviously the further away the less accurate you are. Apart from that, you have to account for lag and all those shenanigans.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
There's a lot of people who never played CS before and now they have Supreme's or even Global's. But in 1.6 they suck hard, its quite funny how both games differ from each other...

1 bullet per kill, the sound in CS:GO is also buggy compared to 1.6 or even crappy source.

Soldato
drIX1My.jpg

http://i.gyazo.com/0d315cc0773a65b480dbefed9031157f.png

You are talking about CONCURRENT players, which is the number of people that are playing the same at the same time. As the picture shows, it peaked at 450k today, and it is 270k at the moment. My picture shows the number of unique players (i.e. different accounts) per month. Over 5 million. The CS:GO player base is huge, over 5 mill..

Also, the reason that you might not hit a 1 hit hs is that because even when standing perfectly still , bullets don't go straight. There is a small box where the bullets hit. Obviously the further away the less accurate you are. Apart from that, you have to account for lag and all those shenanigans.

it's an old 1.6 thing.

there used to be a big thing about concurrent 1.6 players always being higher than source what they couldn't grasp was that total source players were more.

I miss the old 1.6 Vs source community's now the trolls are less fun.

Soldato
it's an old 1.6 thing.

there used to be a big thing about concurrent 1.6 players always being higher than source what they couldn't grasp was that total source players were more.

I miss the old 1.6 Vs source community's now the trolls are less fun.

I can't believe someone thought there are 200k active CS:GO players. I mean, there were 500k people watching the major. That is all the CS:GO players and an extra 300k just tuned in because they have nothing better to do.

Soldato
yeah i was wrong.

they do have a terrible and un-predictable team.

ldlc should close out this tournament now.

Dig on T side inferno gave a proper comeback there or did LDLC just slip a bit but I think you have to give credit to dig for winning on their weak side
I dont think they will beat Fnatic as they good but not amazing or likely to outclass fnatic. So far as I can tell fnatic should have won normally but Nip were just outperfoming, some people saying flusha toggled off lol

Presuming everybody plays as well today then it should be Nip & Fnatic. I guessed LDLC for DH but I think Nip now is best if Maikelele is performing, etc

So Im going against someone whose won 10k skins but then he can afford to be wrong now and double max is 5% inventory to him
wigg said:
Double Max on Dig and LDLC # [*]

extra 300k just tuned in because they have nothing better to do.
Its all about the hype :D I guess Valve does see new players coming from a big lan.
Unique users does not equal different accounts used in a month. The drops system and other reasons people use more then more 1 account, maybe its 1.5 on average even

wow kinda cool
When I started to play CS I was 9 years old. I wasn't good at all but I always had the mentality to be the best in what I did. I loved playing even though I was really bad and I kept doing what I enjoyed the most. When I was 10 a newspaper article about this team was released and I remember reading it with a smile on my lips thinking it was the coolest article I've ever read.
I started to follow this one particular team and immediately I knew they were the best so I kept pressuring me to play more because I wanted to be like them.
Today I'm playing in that team - Ninjas in Pyjamas.
https://www.facebook.com/officialMaikelele

Last edited:
Soldato
My ST FN Fade Flip for a FN Huntsman Slaughter. Is that good or no?

STOP!!!!!!!!

go to http://www.reddit.com/r/globaloffensivetrade and get it valued as it's a fade and depending on the fade this will affect the price. That said they are currently the same price on the market with rices for the huntsman increasing so...hmm your choice. It really depends on the slaughter pattern on the huntsman and your amount of fade.

edit. It'll probably cost you 1 key to get it valued so remember to offer a key for a valuation.

edit 2...For IC3 xD

Last edited:
Soldato
1 key to value, antiques roadshow is free! what the heck

My ST FN Fade Flip for a FN Huntsman Slaughter. Is that good or no?

post a picture here and I'll pass it on to someone who buys knives for 1k, its all crazy to me but the pattern is very important.
Angel pattern, anything that looks like something, etc

Thikn I prefer fade as it works fine on low shaders?

I should really bet this on the game
4D7BFE770727CABE078298941B77AA0C5DE05463

Back
Top Bottom