CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
not my pics but here are overpass changes.

** No hotlinked images **

** Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be in spoiler tags anyway **

Associate
Moved a prop to make peeking into palace easier, CT side.

Wonder if this is the box in connector? Not many people use that as it leaves you open from mid push/underpass push. But its a great little spot.

On from 5 if anyone's about.

Associate
I thought they had just moved the bomb site slightly, that's quite a change!

I wish they would make a version of Toujane from CoD2. Infact, I would like to see a few Dawnville, Carentan.

Associate
The rage has just got me kicked :D

Playing d2 as ct every round 4 of them go a I go b I lost b twice and got abused
they lost a every other round when I mention 4 ppl cant hold a is poor I get vote kicked

* edit * I don't mind being alone in b as long as some 1 is mid for back up

Last edited:
Soldato
The rage has just got me kicked :D

Playing d2 as ct every round 4 of them go a I go b I lost b twice and got abused
they lost a every other round when I mention 4 ppl cant hold a is poor I get vote kicked

* edit * I don't mind being alone in b as long as some 1 is mid for back up

im guessing they were a 4 man pre made.

Soldato
clearly youve just turned off your hacks, just put them back on or uninstall. that would be my suggestion.

clearly the rage has got to you.

I dont know i've seen how robbo is playing recently :s

I had a absolute stinker last night on Mirage with Cookeh, so very close to getting "bonded" on CT side. Took until the 11th round for me to actually get a bloody kill!

We drew the game in the end despite getting stomped as CT and I ended 21/18 I think, so managed to pull it back but my god that was a bad game for me. Quit last night before I botched it.

3 wins 1 draw atm for my last 4 games

Soldato
thinking about giving this game a go. Used to be amazing at 1.6, how different are they ?

Not very different in general. The AK does not always fire great accuracy on the very first shot, stuff like that is small but big impact. I think that was a 1.6 thing, in csgo they built in a comp mode with good matchmaking.
Its not perfect but thats the main deal otherwise its just cs with slightly better graphics and shiny stuff. They add new maps fairly often, I like that and I prefer csgo to every other version of cs and Ive tried them all since beta 5 :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Not very different in general. The AK does not always fire great accuracy on the very first shot, stuff like that is small but big impact. I think that was a 1.6 thing

oh thats annoying, that was its best feature. any other guns behave weirdly ?? spray etc i guess its something that one can't explain. you just ' feel it '

Associate
If you are new to the game, it might seem improbable to you but people may have just been telling you the correct spots tbh.

Most of the comments involved anatomically impossible acts that had little to do with the game :p I tried to ask what they wanted me to do (In game! Not like the suggestions they were offering) but got no answer :( Was basically just 1 guy tho, others seemed OK, I'll still give it another go :)

Soldato
^^ That isnt part of the game so you shouldnt be put off. You can block people in a second, no text no audio and no distraction. If they arent calling out where an enemy is then they fail on a basic level and you lose little just muting
I dont think kick has a negative for you, not sure just lost time

voice_Scale 0.3
in the console if they scream when they die might be a compromise. I gradually reduce the volume as the game goes on quite often lol

oh thats annoying, that was its best feature. any other guns behave weirdly ?? spray etc i guess its something that one can't explain. you just ' feel it '

All the guns seem usable enough. Mostly if you know ak and m4 then you win but I guess all have a place.
AUG is junk, used to really like that one but I guess I was/is noob
AK47 is basically the same gun, Ive always sprayed with that and overall Im not great but I can still get 3k with 1 clip just because Ive used it so much and I guess its changed so little over time

Getright uses dualies and some other pro, they are total junk to me hate them. Guess it takes skills.
1 big thing, pistols are a lot more powerful in CSGO, that is a big change. Try the Five-seven, absolutely not the same as 1.6

F1C9E2624614C56EC70F19914335CE3D8741A141
Supreme making GLobal elite in game track record, only 1 loss but he just gets it today I think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom