*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Don't care about reviews, all I care about is actually playing it and judging for myself! Going in with decent expectations but never got the massive hype, I would have if it was witcher 4 but CP2077 is a new genre and style for CDPR so I'm expecting some teething issues.

Don't care about reviews, all I care about is actually playing it and judging for myself! Going in with decent expectations but never got the massive hype, I would have if it was witcher 4 but CP2077 is a new genre and style for CDPR so I'm expecting some teething issues.

Teething issues can be applied to any modern game.

I can't think of one that hasn't required multiple patches.

And some still aren't fixed, months after their release, example being Horizon New Dawn which has an awful memory leak, requiring me to restart my PC after a couple of hours playtime to free up memory.

PC Gamer's review is a lot more specific about the bugs than the IGN one was, and by the same token makes it sound way worse

Still don't see any of it being enough to completely ruin the game for me. If somehow it IS that bad, I guess I'll just shelf it until some time next year

I'm not particularly fussed over the opinions of mainstream urianalists for the most part.
There's also this. I can't remember the last time I read anything by a journalist and didn't pick up on stuff that is clearly just a them issue and other things like that. Never mind that PC Gamer gave the latest AssCreed a 92/100 despite being absolutely riddled with bugs itself and not getting anywhere near as much gushing about how incredible it was despite it

Like why the hell would I give two hoots what someone described like the following thinks
James is PC Gamer’s bad boy, staying up late to cover Fortnite while cooking up radical ideas for the weekly livestream. He can still kickflip and swears a lot. You’ll find him somewhere in the west growing mushrooms and playing Dark Souls.
How cringeworthy

Last edited:
Teething issues can be applied to any modern game.

I can't think of one that hasn't required multiple patches.

And some still aren't fixed, months after their release, example being Horizon New Dawn which has an awful memory leak, requiring me to restart my PC after a couple of hours playtime to free up memory.

Can't you just use ISLC

Also worth noting that people will hyperfixate on negative or less than perfect reviews while ignoring the fact that if you go to metacritic you'll see the majority of reviews are nigh flawless

Anyone else ordered this on Amazon? I did due to me having a amazon code i needed to burn before it ran out and the order is complete however no idea if they are physically shipping me a boxed copy with a GOG code or if they will email me one? Quite keen to preload but if i hjave to do that on launch day it doesnt really matter as i have balling internet.

Back
Top Bottom