*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

I assume RT is adjusted like in Control you have screen resolution and render resolution, which is great but also a nightmare to benchmark for all the combinations. Plus DLSS. Usually HardwareUnboxed do a tweak guide, will be good to see if that's worth doing.

That what i thought
But Looks like if you want the best looking picture in this game then you need to play the xbox version :(

Which is odd because we were told that the PC version was all done and the delays were for console iterations, if HDR isnt in the PC version then that certainly wasnt all done at all.

I'm not fussed on how people are approaching the bugs, kind of expected. Disappointing? Yes. But they can/will be fixed over time.

What I care for is the gameplay and story, and both are getting HUGE praise, I'm certainly hyped to the max right now.
Well said. When the game is this good, I do not mind some bugs as long as they are not game breaking bugs where i have to start from the beginning again. End of the day I will be playing this game multiple times. I can play the bug and bug free version. Not a problem for me :D

These are the bugs people are talking about, not game breaking stuff
car-bug-1607292164154.jpg

Might not even be a bug- who's to say he isn't a cyber car-head dude? :D

So a 3090 with Ultra and RT at Ultra = 20fps

A £1500 graphics card which the major selling point was ray tracing and it can only manage 20fps

Either RT is still a pointless exercise and not worth paying a premium in order to get awful framerates or something is seriously wrong with Cyberpunk and its optimisation

Eh, are you confusing HDR10 support with DV? Not expecting DV on PC anyway but I see no info about HDR10.

yeah I hope this doesn't mean no hdr10. I find that hard to believe but I will cry like a baby if it doesn't have HDR on launch.

RT OFF:

1.jpg

RT ON:

2.jpg

That actually looks like a decent improvement to me right there. But will wait and see it when playing it before I make a judgment.

Back
Top Bottom