*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

ne0

ne0

Associate
So a 3090 with Ultra and RT at Ultra = 20fps

A £1500 graphics card which the major selling point was ray tracing and it can only manage 20fps

Either RT is still a pointless exercise and not worth paying a premium in order to get awful framerates or something is seriously wrong with Cyberpunk and its optimisation

If I had bought a 3090 I would be demanding my money back. Seriously that is outrageously bad.

Soldato
I see some sites have reviews up already. Mixed bag. Some give it 5/5 overs 78% or 3/5. but I reckon they are just down grading it based on bugs and personal opinions.

Also we have performance benchmarks here.

A 3080 will just about be playable at 4k by the looks of it. No idea if that's with DLSS on or RTX tho.

Soldato
I love the hate for the 3090 in here :D

Love mine, now it's all snug as a bug between a waterblock and decent backplate, living it large in my custom loop... People really hate on those that spend money how they want.

Soldato
From one review I've watched it sounds like it's super clunky with M&K.. disappointing to hear. But if that's the case I'll just switch over to gamepad as I can play and don't mind either.

Soldato
Not hating on the card just the poor performance.

Aye, I know, I'm jesting with you guys, I'm very happy with the purchase my self. But I can see how some who scraped the budget together would be VERY disappointed. Personally, the performance is a nice thing, but my hobby is the PC it's self as well as gaming.

As for the game performance, without DLSS, it's almost a no go, regardless of card. Maybe this is finally it, the new... 'Can it run.. CP2077?'

Back
Top Bottom