*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
I'll be watching the local high bridges for jumpers come release if Series X/PS5 are doing 60fps with proper HDR and basic RT enabled

Given that valhalla runs better on console and also looks better than the equivalent PC setup in terms of hardware specs to perf. levels, I wouldn't be surprised if CP is best played on console :o :D

Associate
Those charts were done without AMD / Nvidia game ready drivers on a Denuvo DRM version of the game without all of its day 1 patches and using a 9900k.

GoG version is DRM free, which will give it a performance boost, AMD and Nvidia will have drivers, which will boost fps, patches will improve the performance and using Zen3 or newest Intel again will increase FPS.

Im not overly worried, can tweak settings and run DLSS on my 3080 and 5900x to get near my 100hz limit on my 3440x1440p screen and still have it looking great

ne0

ne0

Associate
Caporegime
RTX is way overhyped. properly implemented HDR on a proper display is where it's at.

Yup completely agree.

Give me HDR on oled every day of the week.

Only game with RTX where I have been somewhat impressed is watch dogs and spiderman (tbh, leagues above anything on PC)

But in this, it really does just look ****.....

Man of Honour
I love the hate for the 3090 in here :D

Love mine, now it's all snug as a bug between a waterblock and decent backplate, living it large in my custom loop... People really hate on those that spend money how they want.

Lol, for some reason that last sentence made me think of this

Soldato
Those charts were done without AMD / Nvidia game ready drivers on a Denuvo DRM version of the game without all of its day 1 patches and using a 9900k.

GoG version is DRM free, which will give it a performance boost, AMD and Nvidia will have drivers, which will boost fps, patches will improve the performance and using Zen3 or newest Intel again will increase FPS.

Im not overly worried, can tweak settings and run DLSS on my 3080 and 5900x to get near my 100hz limit on my 3440x1440p screen and still have it looking great

Hey now, the i9 9900k is still a damn good CPU :p Don't give me a reason to upgrade!

Caporegime
TBH, if it is going to be nigh on impossible to hit 60 fps @1440 with reasonable settings (i.e. not having the game look like a bag of ****), I'll just hold out till they fix it or if console runs it better and looks better, then I'll pick one of them up instead :D

Back
Top Bottom