1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Neil79, 30 May 2012.

1. El Jimben

Mobster

Another bug: chucking people into bins or sometimes even just moving them from where they drop to somewhere out of sight kills them for some reason.

2. snips86x

Capodecina

I've had a few where I've moved the bodies round a corner close to a wall and their head has randomly caved in once I've put them down lol

3. alexp999

Gangster

I’ve had physics happen when moving a body. Lots of blood splats yet they are still counted as being alive.

But also as El Jimben mentioned, and it’s been since release, hiding live bodies in containers counts as a kill which is annoying.

4. philo-sofa

Hitman

I’ve had remarkably few bugs. A character I was phoning spawned in front of me, a few t poses, and save game corruption on that one mission to get the robot crawler thing.

But it’s not exactly Skyrim with it’s backwards flying dragons.

5. Tek81

Mobster

I've had instances where I've gone stealth, knocked out and dumped NPCs while they've been mid dialogue, only to have them continue their conversation post strangulation. The whole game is ****** imo

6. Hedge

Capodecina

I bought this game a few days back. Seems "alright" from the hour or two I spent on it. I didnt get bugs or anything but I also didn't really get a desire to go back to it.

I really hate game tutorials that are simulated / vr environments. Shoot this target.. Hack this camera etc. So boring.

7. Rroff

Man of Honour

The training simulation doesn't reflect actual gameplay very well either - you pretty much won't ever be using cover like it tries to tell you, stealth you have to approach very differently in the actual mission maps (and TBH is largely a waste of time sadly).

8. Destination

Capodecina

Is there any actual gameworld difference to nonlethal and lethal takedowns, bar the jiggling of the corpse?
    I know we are aware of bugs where you kill people (when you haven't) but I found nonlethal takedowns coupled with dumping in freezers stopped progressing my stealth very early on into the game, and I never really found out why.

9. Rroff

Man of Honour

Changes some of the mission endings/rewards a bit but it is so random I stopped bothering about it - just did the monk mission and made very sure to use non-lethal throughout and checked none were dead - still got complained at for killing people - then went back and a couple of them were dead so don't know what happened there. It is basically a waste of time.

10. Destination

Capodecina

I did the same.
    I fear sometimes people die when they fall to the group if you use nonlethal nethacks.

What I mean is, does either progress a different skill tree? or was it the dumping in the bin that was meant to progress stealth?

11. Rroff

Man of Honour

Ah dunno - I get a lot of progress in stealth just from attacking from crouched initially and a few things like that just because I can despite largely playing it as a straight shooter.

12. El Jimben

Mobster

Your Stealth level can't exceed your overall Cool level & that's the same for all subskills.

13. matt_fsr

Soldato

Has anyone else picked up Johnny Silverhand's pistol for their V? Must admit, it comes far too late in the game... but man, I gotta have that gun!

14. Calin Banc

Wise Guy

If I remember correctly, it only happens if you stand up, if you're crouched, it should allow you to drop them without killing them.

15. ChrisD.

Caporegime

It's good because of the animations, but you get access to way more powerful weapons later on. I still use it though.

16. Tek81

Mobster

Well, the game is now totally ****** since I installed the recent patch. It won't load. Files checked, drivers up to date, no mods installed.

17. TNA

Capodecina

It knows you hate it, that's why. You bad mouthed it too much, now it is payback.

:p

18. Tek81

Mobster

Sounds about right, knowing my luck.

19. Pighardia

Capodecina

I'm just doing the parade mission in Japantown. I thought it looked great that there were so many npcs about, then I saw 5 of exactly the same npc standing right next to each other... And another 3 a few metres away!

20. matt_fsr

Soldato

I've got a purple 'Comrade's Hammer' that has a base damage of about 2,300 per single shot, haven't tried a critical headshot to see how much it does.... suffice to say, I could probably hunt planets with it! :D

But it's too OP - I'd rather roll around giving the enemy a bit of a fighting chance with the Malorian, and the occasional fire blast to the face if they come in for some melee.

Sadly, I get CTD crashes about every 5-15 mins most times I try to play it following the patch, which is pretty disappointing. Borderline un-install time, it's just too infuriating at the moment.