*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
If it can be gotten cheap enough then take the plunge. I've finished the game twice and only had a couple of T-Poses and some random cigarette ghosting around and this was before most of the major patches.

Soldato
Got this the other day, I'm enjoying it so far.

Any tips on what I should level up and where to place perk points?

Also bounties, I have not come across any random bounties just walking along the streets yet when I have scanned randoms, but when I enter an enemy base or criminal activity area they all have bounties but only give street cred, I thought you are supposed to get money as well?

Associate
Yeah, it's like someone else made the tutorial and forgot to tell the rest of the team he'd added in throwing knives.

That probably is exactly what happened. So many unfinished things in this game - stuff they were going to have in but ran out of time & energy. Then didnt bother to remove so just left them there half implemented placeholders.

Associate
I finished the story and stopped playing 3 months ago. And have sinced changed my hard drive to an M.2 meaning I lost all the game data... If I install it again will my progress have stored on the cloud or will I have to start again ?

I'm using Steam.

I wouldn't want to D/L the whole game only to find Im at square one

Also what major update/changes have happened ? I finished the story and there weren't many missions left

Last edited:
Soldato
I finished the story and stopped playing 3 months ago. And have sinced changed my hard drive to an M.2 meaning I lost all the game data... If I install it again will my progress have stored on the cloud or will I have to start again ?

I'm using Steam.

Also what major update/changes have happened ? I finished the story and there weren't many missions left
No idea about cloud saves, but as far as updates, mostly just bugfixes so far. Bigger changes + DLCs + Expansions will be shipped later.

Associate

I'm using Steam.

I use GOG, which syncs all saves with their cloud. I'd be stunned if the Steam version didn't do the same.

Associate
Yep can confirm it stores to steam cloud, phew.

Gutted GTA 5 doesn't, i'd assume because it uses " Rockstar Games Launcher " I had to start right from the beginning

Associate
downloaded this last night guys. wanna play through, how are the bugs and glitches now? are they playable?

I've completed the story and most of the side missions, it's an excellent game all the way through.
I played it a few weeks after release and the bugs weren't major in my experience. Occasionally I had to re load from the last checkpoint due to glitches but generally it's fine.

Associate
I got to the last mission and scrapped it, didn't think it was worth finishing the story was meh, wasn't to bothered about the bugs, the stats also didn't seem to make a big difference

Soldato
downloaded this last night guys. wanna play through, how are the bugs and glitches now? are they playable?

played 200 hours on it. Have one side quest bugged and cannot be complete which is annoying and few glitches which a quick reload sorted (count that one one hand) but aside that it’s been pretty solid, done all endings possible and overall had a blast. There is some samey elements, but I enjoyed it on the whole.

I played post patch 1.2 the big one. I think on the whole pc suffers less then last gen consoles

Soldato
played 200 hours on it. Have one side quest bugged and cannot be complete which is annoying and few glitches which a quick reload sorted (count that one one hand) but aside that it’s been pretty solid, done all endings possible and overall had a blast. There is some samey elements, but I enjoyed it on the whole.

I played post patch 1.2 the big one. I think on the whole pc suffers less then last gen consoles

Out of curiosity, which side quest is bugged for you?

Man of Honour
I think on the whole pc suffers less then last gen consoles

You are more likely from what I've seen to get a better experience on PC than console bug wise but it is incredibly random and doesn't make a lot of sense.

My first play through was largely free of any major bugs other than mission progression which I could just reload a recent save to fix or save and reload at that point but I've tried twice to start a new run through the game and given up due to endless issues with subsequent characters.

Though the game is still so lacking in many areas I'm not sure why I'd really want to revisit it unless some crazy major patch came out that completely replaced all the RPG mechanics and related and cosmetics, etc. some bits of the game in isolation are very compelling but there are too many areas which are just LOL.

Back
Top Bottom