*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

I'm not sure it even qualifies as a "good game." The best analogy I can give, is that it's like having a beautiful girlfriend who, just when things start getting good...gets a headache and goes to bed early. And then shitz the bed.

I'm not sure it even qualifies as a "good game." The best analogy I can give, is that it's like having a beautiful girlfriend who, just when things start getting good...gets a headache and goes to bed early. And then shitz the bed.

You say those things as if that is normal, or most people experience that. Maybe you are from Jaywick, who knows.

playing back through for 2nd playthrough but with some mods to improve the game. The mods fix the difficulty and defo make it a better experience. I'm up to lvl 28 and still die fairly regularly with a pure rifle/sword build, zero hacking. Just trying to tidy up some missed achievements and the hidden ending.

i may try this again is it much better now with the updates ?

what mods are recommended

Feels like major bugs and most missions are fixed now. There's probably still some minor issues and you might get a major game or graphics issue depending on your setup.

I'm using these mods
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34752135

Just start out on Hard setting then increase difficulty and tweak the mods as you play to keep it hard. A pure hacking or damage build will still be pretty OP so just balance it out a bit.

Most of the Armour mods are fixed now so I'm running around with about 75% crit chance and using rifles etc.

Feels like major bugs and most missions are fixed now. There's probably still some minor issues and you might get a major game or graphics issue depending on your setup.

I'm using these mods
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34752135

Just start out on Hard setting then increase difficulty and tweak the mods as you play to keep it hard. A pure hacking or damage build will still be pretty OP so just balance it out a bit.

Most of the Armour mods are fixed now so I'm running around with about 75% crit chance and using rifles etc.

great thank you

It's definitely got the hallmarks of a good game but there's so many blemishes. For the most part, when I am doing some of the carefully crafted side quests like with River or with Judy, there's not much shooting but good bit of drama and story. That's where it really shines but I understand it is not for everyone.
I wish they'd fix the crafting and the perks system, there's a logic to less is more. More options do not always mean more fun...

I’m afew hours in and I’m hooked. Graphically it’s something to behold. Storyline and side quests are great so far.
However I have had to use the cyber tweak mod as for unknown reasons my 6900xt was at 60% usage and low cpu too. The mod seems to have solved this I’m generally at 70 FPS now on ultra obv no RT. I also had the horrible audio crackle but solved that.

Totally unacceptable you have to tweak things as the game defo isn’t properly optimised. But for the price now on Gog it’s a bargain.

I have a PS4 Pro, and a modest PC (W7 64-bit, i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX970).

Which one do you think would run Cyberpunk 2077 better? Or are they both not even worth bothering with?

I'm about 10 hours in and I gotta say, I'm really enjoying myself.

I followed a guide to tweak my graphics so that it would run more smoothly. But I've noticed this low texture in places, normally on ad screens and such.

fiyqBJh.jpg

Any idea what setting controls this and if it affects performance much?

I have a PS4 Pro, and a modest PC (W7 64-bit, i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX970).

Which one do you think would run Cyberpunk 2077 better? Or are they both not even worth bothering with?

The PS4 Pro's an RX 580 isn't it? With console optimisation probably that one but I'd look at user experiences of Pro users in May 2021 since big fixes might make it playable

Why are those people so 'shiny'? I can't say I've ever seen anyone shine that much in real life.

Future skin mods, wouldn't you like to be shiny all the time?

@Digital X
The Digital Foundary settings are still a good base to work from

Back
Top Bottom