*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Tempted to get this on series x, I played like 3hrs tops at launch, it felt stable for me but with minor bugs I encountered in the short time I played.
Not bothered about next gen patch, should I get it now guys with all the patches its had?

Absolutely. I just finished it today and I enjoyed it immensely. It took me a few hours to get into but couldn't stop playing after that.

It's been really stable for me and apart from a few minor bugs (like not being able to pick some things up) it's been fine. I avoided all the pre-launch hype so had no real expectations going into it and if you just take it for what it is it's really a very good game.

Absolutely. I just finished it today and I enjoyed it immensely. It took me a few hours to get into but couldn't stop playing after that.

It's been really stable for me and apart from a few minor bugs (like not being able to pick some things up) it's been fine. I avoided all the pre-launch hype so had no real expectations going into it and if you just take it for what it is it's really a very good game.

I barely scratched the service in the 3hrs I played, got to night city, but only explored some of the area that was accessible.

I have a PS4 Pro, and a modest PC (W7 64-bit, i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX970).

Which one do you think would run Cyberpunk 2077 better? Or are they both not even worth bothering with?

PC should give you 900/1080p on medium at mostly stable 30fps

But this game deserves to be played on highend hardware so if I were you, I would wait until you upgrade.

Struggling to get into this, only played a couple of hours but it’s just boring…. Does it get better?

Hacking off heads with a katana is disturbingly satisfying though :p

No not really. Some of the main quest missions are alright, otherwise it’s got zero depth and gets boring quickly. I put a lot of hours into the game hoping it would get better, but it doesn’t. Still sort of enjoyed the play through but won’t be bothering again.

Struggling to get into this, only played a couple of hours but it’s just boring…. Does it get better?

Hacking off heads with a katana is disturbingly satisfying though :p
There are some really cool quests here and there but most of it is just filler that has been copy and pasted already the city. I think it is worth persevering because there's far more good stuff to come but it is quite a shallow game. The RPG elements are meh, the perk system is meh and crafting almost pointless.

There are some really cool quests here and there but most of it is just filler that has been copy and pasted already the city. I think it is worth persevering because there's far more good stuff to come but it is quite a shallow game. The RPG elements are meh, the perk system is meh and crafting almost pointless.

Oh thats definitely true. I didn't craft single thing in my entire playthrough.

Crafting, skills/perks and relevant trees (or lack of) and all the other mechanics which go along with that is completely in the toilet - a mess of conflicting ideas and stuff chucked in for the sake of it maybe coz someone had the beginnings of what seemed like a good idea while actually on the toilet and slapped it in - even assuming all of it was working as intended which a lot still isn't it would still be utterly meh.

That alone could have gone a long way to rescuing the game if it had been well thought out and enticing.

Not the same thing as it being pointless.

Crafting lets you spend your game time differently.

True, but I found absolutely no need to craft anything which kinda made it pointless for me. I found that the available armour and weapons etc. were more than adequate to easily progress through the game. There didn't seem any point to spending any time crafting.

I see they still haven't fixed the second part of the sentient vending machine quest yet. I still can't interact with the damn thing.

Is it close to being in fixed enough state yet to be worth buying, or should I wait longer till it gets in a non-experience breaking state?

I've only recently started playing, 15 hours in and I've not seen anything game breaking.
Seen 1 guy walk through a wall instead of the door, but that's it. :p

Is it close to being in fixed enough state yet to be worth buying, or should I wait longer till it gets in a non-experience breaking state?

It really depends upon how important immersion is to you, and whether or not you are able to overlook any number of random glitches in order to preserve it.

No not really. Some of the main quest missions are alright, otherwise it’s got zero depth and gets boring quickly. I put a lot of hours into the game hoping it would get better, but it doesn’t. Still sort of enjoyed the play through but won’t be bothering again.

I have about 80 bounce backs and don't recall ever crafting health items. Makeing bullets from soft drinks cans before an assault doesn't make game logic. The systems that underpin the world don't make sense, it's just lazy filler busy work. And I like the game, or at least try to

Back
Top Bottom