*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I don't go around shooting criminals in real life either. If all we could expect from open-world RPGs was parity with real life, what would be the point?

I'd love to be able to kick doors down, break through windows, sneak in and explore apartments. Sprinkle a few unique items in a few buildings and that'd be a strong exploration gaming element in itself.

Well, good luck with that. You can sneak in other people's apartments in Deus Ex Mankind Divided, but then it takes place in a (compared to Night City) tiny hub part of semifictional Prague.

Soldato
Also any ideas how I can get more money? I have done all side missions, completed the game but just exploring around now finding shards and trying to buy the new apartments but I have basically 5k eddies :o

I could just go round robbing places and finding terminals to hack but that might not amount to enough!

I spent all my money in the past buying every vehicle :p

Best way I found when trying to buy all the vehicles was crafting, iirc one of the shirts you can craft costs a couple of hundred in parts but nets you 3k when you sell it - only problem I found was vendors running out of parts & items for me to buy :p

Also not really an option if you haven't levelled up some of the crafting tree so you can make the blue+ rarity items

Soldato
Well, good luck with that. You can sneak in other people's apartments in Deus Ex Mankind Divided, but then it takes place in a (compared to Night City) tiny hub part of semifictional Prague.

I think the number of doors still marked [locked] means they were considering similar, but frankly never go round to such things.

Man of Honour
Best way I found when trying to buy all the vehicles was crafting, iirc one of the shirts you can craft costs a couple of hundred in parts but nets you 3k when you sell it - only problem I found was vendors running out of parts & items for me to buy :p

Also not really an option if you haven't levelled up some of the crafting tree so you can make the blue+ rarity items

Everything in my crafting tree is maxed out :o

I will see what can be done but will likely start a new play anyway.

Soldato
I think the number of doors still marked [locked] means they were considering similar, but frankly never go round to such things.
Extremely unlikely. It is just to let you know you cannot enter. Other games use different crutches. Like Dying Light 2 with its doors without handles to let player know they are nonenterable.

Soldato
Extremely unlikely. It is just to let you know you cannot enter. Other games use different crutches. Like Dying Light 2 with its doors without handles to let player know they are nonenterable.

You've played this game yes?
There are 100 doors one passes for each that one can actually enter, and for that there are 2 of those 100 labelled 'locked' as in there should or could or might be accessible at some stage.
It isn't remotely unlikely, there were planned for something.
It just didn't or hasn't happened.

Permabanned
Didn't Star Citizen procedurally generate an entire city planet?

I believe so, also The Matrix Awakens demo was procedurally generated and this included interiors as well, so it can be done.

Doesn't matter how big the development team, if is they can save time doing this, it's a no brainer.

Soldato
You've played this game yes?
There are 100 doors one passes for each that one can actually enter, and for that there are 2 of those 100 labelled 'locked' as in there should or could or might be accessible at some stage.
It isn't remotely unlikely, there were planned for something.
It just didn't or hasn't happened.
Yes, 160 hours of it. Your supposition that the doors that say "locked" were supposed to be open is simply, flatout, wrong. But I think this dumb argument has run its course.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Yeah, definitely felt unfinished from that perspective. Hopefully they will address that for the sequel. In the mean time they can make use of current empty spaces for dlc or something.

Got to be kidding me mate. Your chum nexus was saying the polar opposite when arguing in the fc thread about this.

Visually Cyberpunk always looked great but once you start exploring... it's feels empty, very few buildings you can enter, same random people walking around..

Far cry games have always felt lifeless..this is laughable.... I have just been roaming various cities and the big town there and there literally is not a single NPC/person on the street (except for the army), oh wait, I seen one person on his balcony admiring the view :o There is no way people can defend this aspect...
I have had more game breaking bugs with fc than I did in my entire 2 play throughs of cp2077 though, mostly with things getting stuck i.e.
got stuck in this rock when exiting the boat 3 times in a row... (reloaded checkpoint each time, restart of game fixed it)
Have you ever been to any islands in real life? If so, you would see there are more than just a handful of people on them...Given the density/size of some of the towns in this game, I would expect to at least see some life about.
As noted earlier, they have obviously done this because of performance reasons, I imagine if they had the same amount of NPCs/density as cyberpunk, FPS would probably drop to 30/40s (unless they could improve the CPU utilisation...)

Far Cry 6 GPU performance not bad at all but is severely bottlenecked by CPU

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are you still seriously trying to make out like FC 6 compares to this? Oh lordy :o

2S9MyeG.jpg

P7Mtkc1.jpg

b9W1kfS.jpg

q2SOaZ4.jpg

0TGXLi0.jpg

WVlP2iq.jpg

lost-john-travolta.gif

In comparison to this:

:cry:

Pathetic FC 6 is and there is no way one can deny that cp 2077 is superior when it comes to a "lived in/alive" feel. If you do, no offence but you are completely clueless :) In fact, now that I think of it, you couldn't even enter majority of the buildings in the main town in fc 6 :o

But hey guys! They added water effects to the game so that means the game is "fixed" and playable now :cry:

Have you got the game to play and make your own mind up yet gpuerilla?

In terms of interiors, CP 2077 had plenty of enterable areas especially when it comes to the missions, again a classic case of people expecting completely unrealistic things just like people expected police to react in a sentinel like way i.e. npc calls police where you hear said conversation, dispatch call comes into the police HQ, police react like they would in real life and drive all the way from HQ to the crime scene and act just like they should in real life too..... same way, all npcs should have sentinel like approach to their life :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Its pretty simple. You were being critical of FC and rather generous about CP. Don't need to get all tetchy. If you read up above on some other people's opinion of CP it contradicts your version. :p

I am currently downloading the latest patch @Nexus18 I totally intend on enjoying it.

However, hence:
Huge areas are basically empty, even just having small shops you could enter would add a lot.. rather than the endless rows of shop entrances you can't enter or interact with at all.

Visually Cyberpunk always looked great but once you start exploring... it's feels empty, very few buildings you can enter, same random people walking around..

You were saying the polar opposite in the FC thread.

@Rroff is there anything you feel is way off mark here (bearing in mind)?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Simple question, do you think based on all the footage/screenshots you have seen of fc 6 and cp2077 that FC 6 feels just as lived in with life as cp2077 does and has the same crowd density etc ? Yes or no. Remember, there is plenty of hard evidence to go against... ;)

I've played both games, I know fine well what game is superior when it comes to having life to it. Pretty sure even the ones you have commented will agree on that as again, go compare all the footage out there....

Good, you can get of the haters gonna hate bandwagon now and make your own mind up, something tells me you won't admit to it to it being a better game though to save face
;)

Yes call on rroff because his opinion will cement your view :cry: bearing in mind rroff is the one who rates bf 4 etc. as being awful and worst game ever etc. yet has like 2k hours in it :cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Got to be kidding me mate. Your chum nexus was saying the polar opposite when arguing in the fc thread about this.

Far Cry 6 GPU performance not bad at all but is severely bottlenecked by CPU
Lol. Not sure why you keep assuming me and nexus share the same opinions on everything. As you know I really enjoyed Cyberpunk on release, but even so, does not mean I did not see the game was released prematurely. I think those guys needed 2-3 years more development time and a better dev team to have released the game they promised.

Will be fun to see what your opinion of it is soon. Hopefully we will get a unbiased opinion of how it compares to FC6. Personally I lost all interest in that game and won’t be bothering with it or the other Ubisoft titles I was considering. Done plenty of gaming recently and if I do manage to get the QD OLED Alienware I will just be revisiting games in my steam library.

Next game on my radar now is Starfield :D

Soldato
Did you buy FC in the end? Well its good to see that you can see some of the points being made on CP, that's the thing its coming from other players - just pointing out the variances. :)

I think the game will be good for where its priced at the moment. Cant complain for around a tenner. Like FC6 although you and nexus think I have some tattoos of it on me for some reason, all I did was post in the dedicated thread enjoying the game for what it was that came with my SSD purchase. It felt like some were critical of it and it was never as built up as CP was. If anything you would have to be deluded to check over that thread and oversee the couple of people who mentioned CP were the ones disliking FC. Some forget these facts.

In them FC threads you will see my rating I gave it, far from a glowing report. Looking forward to this as I will revisit RDR2 didnt take to it as much as I thought I would. These game patches though are cheesing me off, OK if your on a good connection can take me hours to get it.

Caporegime
Good to see you are still an expert on ignoring questions :cry:

Simple question, do you think based on all the footage/screenshots you have seen of fc 6 and cp2077 that FC 6 feels just as lived in with life as cp2077 does and has the same crowd density etc ? Yes or no. Remember, there is plenty of hard evidence to go against... ;)

And as I said in that thread, funny you don't quote it though.... I enjoyed FC 6 for what it is, it was someone else who made the comparison on certain aspects, that is then when I corrected them with evidence to debunk their bs :)

Soldato
I think you are devoid of reading text nexus. Or maybe just selective. :cry:

Read up.
If you read up above on some other people's opinion of CP it contradicts your version
. Not my opinion, other people. You focus on me as you wont change your habits. Why not discuss with Shocky why he feels its 'lifeless' and same NPC's walking around? :)

So now that you hopefully have absorbed the text (unless you skip over it again) - you were saying FC6 was lifeless, yet other people are saying CP was lifeless. Why am I answering your personal question time stuff if TNA agrees with post #9674? << ANSWER THIS NEXUS [Do not ignore]

Until you bother tackling this I will wait "still an expert on ignoring questions" is over to you!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Did you buy FC in the end?
I assume this is a question for me as you know nexus already has it. If that is the case then you obviously did not read my post properly ;)

I think the game will be good for where its priced at the moment. Cant complain for around a tenner.
So you think it’s ****? Lol. Question is how does it compare to FC6. Which to be fair you should answer once you complete it.

Like FC6 although you and nexus think I have some tattoos of it on me for some reason, all I did was post in the dedicated thread enjoying the game for what it was that came with my SSD purchase.
You are being silly now. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind :cry:

If anything you would have to be deluded to check over that thread and oversee the couple of people who mentioned CP were the ones disliking FC. Some forget these facts.
As I said to you before, you are over thinking. You see what you want to see, tunnel vision :p

You don’t seem to want to take my word for it, but I have told you many times (you can also do a quick search showing this) I do not like Ubisoft and very rarely does that company get my money. The only reason I would have purchased that game would have been if the story was good and that is something I was hoping for due to Giancarlo being in it. Then it turned out unless you had a 16gb card you ended up with potato textures. On top of that reviews were not good and people said it was repetitive. All those above not good enough reasons for you to understand why I was not happy about the game and did not buy it? Even yourself you say the reason you got it was because it was for free… :cry:

Back
Top Bottom