*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I've played this to death really already so not really going to jump back in until there is some expansion content. Nice to hear they have balanced it out a fair bit as it was pretty quick to become godlike with hacking skills.

Soldato
yeah I'm staying away from hacking skills, they just bust the game. Looks like they where working on a new armour calculation system but it's not enabled yet. There's a mod to sort of fix them though. Got a few others as well just QOL.

Soldato
game difficulty still feels really weak, the game chucks way more cash at you so if you do some side stuff before the towers quest, you can enter with like 50k in cash + a bunch of upgrades. Even on hard it's just a joke, way to easy

Associate
It feels pretty solid to me. There are some nice quality of life changes. The map is a big one and I can see that they've gone in and moved a few things around. I like how the game is less cluttered too. The changes to the perks look interesting and I hope they actually work as intended now ;)

All in all it's looking positive. For those on the fence, at the current price is absolutely worth a buy from a key vendor. This is a good game and is worth your time.

Soldato
Is the game finished and ready to play or should I wait some more to jump in? I have yet to start up the game since buying it on discount a year ago

Soldato
looks like a lot of the equipment mods work properly now. If you pair Zero Drag in shoes + perks from Cool Blood you end up super speed rushing around killing things. Chuck on Optical Camo for more fun

Soldato
Is the game finished and ready to play or should I wait some more to jump in? I have yet to start up the game since buying it on discount a year ago

I've been playing it for the first time proper since the v1.5 patch landed, and it's a whole new experience. Whereas at launch it was a janky mess where even the tutorials were buggy, now it seems really solid.

In fact I think it's a more immersive and interesting world and set of missions than Fallout 4 / GTA V delivered. I hope you have a beast of a machine, because it's stunning to look at when paired with a fast graphics card, high res and DLSS.

I recommend playing on "very hard" though, as that presents a nice challenge. I'm using primarily stealth/sniper/hacker build.

Associate
game difficulty still feels really weak, the game chucks way more cash at you so if you do some side stuff before the towers quest, you can enter with like 50k in cash + a bunch of upgrades. Even on hard it's just a joke, way to easy

When it comes to game difficulty it is really simple. What difficulty. When you have worked out how to tweak your character thats it game over your done.

Associate
I've been playing it for the first time proper since the v1.5 patch landed, and it's a whole new experience. Whereas at launch it was a janky mess where even the tutorials were buggy, now it seems really solid.

In fact I think it's a more immersive and interesting world and set of missions than Fallout 4 / GTA V delivered. I hope you have a beast of a machine, because it's stunning to look at when paired with a fast graphics card, high res and DLSS.

I recommend playing on "very hard" though, as that presents a nice challenge. I'm using primarily stealth/sniper/hacker build.

Thats the only way to play it Very hard. It is very much better then Fallout 4 i also love the vastness of the open world type games and this is definitely a good one for that experience.

This cyberpunk2077 game offers a lot of potential for expansions new storys different characters playing the game as new character with a different lifestyle not just has V just so many possibilities but the big question, is the developer up to the job or are they just going to give up and leave it to Mods.

Soldato
When it comes to game difficulty it is really simple. What difficulty. When you have worked out how to tweak your character thats it game over your done.

yeah on a new game up to about lvl 20-25 it's actually ok, sometimes you get more powerful then it evens out. I'm not abusing armour mods so a bit of a glass cannon atm. Die at least once per hour.
tbh abusing any one mechanic kinda ruins game balance so I'm trying not to do that with this play through

this mod looks like it could make the game a bit spicy

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1908

Last edited:
Associate

You can still have some fun on the maximum difficulty - I wouldnt even want to try on anything less. Once you get the invisibility its like going to easy mode - although it is fun when combined with a sword :)

Back
Top Bottom