*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

In answer to my own question, with DLSS Quality and FG enabled I get around 138FPS, with DLAA it drops to around 90 with FG and really can't see much difference unless I really scrutinize the screen, still nice to have the option.

I don't think there is much point using DLAA in this and other games like this that have DLSS support, visually hardly any difference unless you zoom in 200-400% and pixel peep which is essentially ridiculous.

Gain the framerates, like Digital Foundry said last week, 4K native is a waste.

Last edited:
just started playing this and its pretty good - certainly doesnt hold your hand though. I'm already 18 hrs in and I have no idea what i'm actually doing or how most of the game works.

I'd never played this type of RPG styled game before and it took me to about 35 hours to slowly get a grip of the "Oh, stats mean something now" side of the game, rather than the more simplistic "shoot someone and they die immediately" games I normally played.

I'd never played this type of RPG styled game before and it took me to about 35 hours to slowly get a grip of the "Oh, stats mean something now" side of the game, rather than the more simplistic "shoot someone and they die immediately" games I normally played.

To be fair, you can absolutely build V to be a "shoot someone and they die immediately" character too! Some of the gunslinger builds are insane.

To be fair, you can absolutely build V to be a "shoot someone and they die immediately" character too! Some of the gunslinger builds are insane.

Yeap, but the issue at the start for lots of "new to RPG" players like myself was "you don't know what a 'build' even is at the start or how to make one", as at that point you're still figuring these new mechanics out it which makes the game more difficult. Once you've got some hours behind you and you get more comfortable with the RPG style (stats everywhere!!!!) you can lean into your ideal build but that takes time (hours) to figure out how this all works.

Yeap, but the issue at the start for lots of "new to RPG" players like myself was "you don't know what a 'build' even is at the start or how to make one", as at that point you're still figuring these new mechanics out it which makes the game more difficult. Once you've got some hours behind you and you get more comfortable with the RPG style (stats everywhere!!!!) you can lean into your ideal build but that takes time (hours) to figure out how this all works.

All valid points! At least CP2077 has a rather forgiving stat reset system and with Cyberware, you can rebuild V to be the ultimate killing machine in whatever flavour works best for you!

Seems my ssl cert has expired and at the same time my hosting company is shutting down (tsohost) and moving customers to 123reg, deep joys!

Not my ssl Cert, but I use Tsohost as well.. Website has been going for over 10 years, and if I end up having issues when it moves over to 123reg I'm calling it quits

Anyway as for Cyberpunk, I keep meaning to re-play it again but meh

Lights go up.

Light go down.

oxFnKyd.gif
This looks amazing :D

Back
Top Bottom