D&D 5e, starting a game soon, any DM's have tips?

Soldato
I'm not sure this bit is right (taken me a while to read it):

perhaps more surprisingly wasGavin who was snuggled up to him much to Galath’s disgust.(DM Note; A suggestion spell from Darvin to convince the bear was a great use of a spell slot for a practical joke!)

The cuddling was initiated by Galath not by Darvin, and it wasn't a spell that caused it. It was Gauvain's nature (he likes to hug to show his affection, I thought it was appropriate for a bear).

Soldato
Glad the Owlbear episode is up, one of my colleagues has been enjoying the write-ups and was asking about the Owlbear madness when I mentioned it in the office (got a few D&D players at work).

Get him to like the blog, would be nice for it to get a little notice. I now have 2 more to write but I was violently ill last night post game as I have a serious ear infection and struggling to even get out of bed today :p

I actually did cast suggestion :p

Yeah you did, I didn't realise Galath had wanted him to snuggle up I thought it was all your spell. I have done Gavin a disservice :(

Apologies for the lack of attention at one point last night. I was being distracted :D

I did notice you weren't yourself a little, I put it down to post holiday blues :p

Soldato
Should have a bumper double post up by this evening/tomorrow evening.

If there are any lurkers in here reading it please give it a like :) someone liked it whose name I don't recognise so would be nice if I found a random fan!

Against the clock now with my homebrew as have about 4-6 weeks left of LMoP left dependent on speed and my first post LMoP session is about 50% complete (1-2 sessions) the follow up around 90% (3-5 sessions) and the closure of the trilogy is only formulated but with zero progress :p busy 4 weeks or so for me (gulp!)

Soldato
Second side session and session 6 will be up in the next few days. Session 6 was a beast, got so much done and left with 9 pages of birds to write up after some on the hoof Neverwinter adventure creation :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom