Dark Souls 3

Will take a few hours break from my beloved Dark Souls play through to have a gander at this, see how the first level plays. These weapon arts I defo want to try out, if I get a weapon with the potential. Really looking forward to midnight :)

Hopefully the community will come up with a 21.9 fix by the time Ive finished Quantum break on the XB1. Fingers crossed it will fall just nice. With Warhammer total war there is some serious game-age going on this month!

Thanks for reminding me of this site. Since funstock digital let me down, and won't refund me till tomorrow afternoon because of their systems being upgraded(if you can believe that!), I used this reliable and cheap site, even got 1k VIP points for the Namco site!

Yeah that's cool, there's a couple of ds3 stuff on there already which you can get using points I'll probably play a bit tonight once I've my grief has subsided.

Updating now but its taking forever says several hours to go & now the Steam servers have just overloaded & crashed with a timeout error :eek:

Hopefully the community will come up with a 21.9 fix by the time Ive finished Quantum break on the XB1. Fingers crossed it will fall just nice. With Warhammer total war there is some serious game-age going on this month!

They will, not by midnight, but by the end of the week perhaps. Might just be a setting in a config file knowing From Software.

Back
Top Bottom