Dark Souls 3

Pretty much. I got it through them the other day. Activated and pre-loaded :)

Still waiting for mine from GMG, technically they DONT have to release it until tomorrow.

I should be concerned, because the net is pretty poor where I am based at the moment.

BUT.....with a 21:9 monitor I will not be playing this until HaYDeN gets a fix up and ready on FW.....so I have a little bit of time.

Still waiting for mine from GMG, technically they DONT have to release it until tomorrow.

I should be concerned, because the net is pretty poor where I am based at the moment.

BUT.....with a 21:9 monitor I will not be playing this until HaYDeN gets a fix up and ready on FW.....so I have a little bit of time.

You should be getting your key from GMG pretty soon. The official Twitter said "DARK SOULS III PRE-ORDER UPDATE! Keys are being processed and will be heading out over the next few hours." 10 mintues ago (https://twitter.com/GreenManGaming/status/719437230792646656)

Looks like he looking into it but not sure how long this takes i can't play it either till this is fixed not fun on a x34 with massive boarders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
HaYDeN
Insiders
I Donated
Like a Boss
Developers
NVIDIA Surround Users

Juts wrote:
If someone with some cred is willing to fix this, I'll buy a copy or w/e is needed.

If my credz check-out I can perhaps take a look.. although Dark Souls series is A) never fun to fix, B) not really on my too-play list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per usual with the Souls games, I doubt I'll play it - but they are something that I like to spectate, so if anyone is thinking of recording or streaming then that would be great. :)

You should be getting your key from GMG pretty soon. The official Twitter said "DARK SOULS III PRE-ORDER UPDATE! Keys are being processed and will be heading out over the next few hours." 10 mintues ago (https://twitter.com/GreenManGaming/status/719437230792646656)

Cheers, will hopefully be able to start my download in a few hours then!

Looks like he looking into it but not sure how long this takes i can't play it either till this is fixed not fun on a x34 with massive boarders.

I think he will fix it, or failing that someone else in the community will. Multi screen and 21:9 have a growing community and a AAA game will get support one way of the other (shame....not from the developers though!)

Not sure if it's people chatting bare pony but a few guys on one of the coms I use was saying that this is supposedly one of the shortest souls games?!

Cheers, will hopefully be able to start my download in a few hours then!

I think he will fix it, or failing that someone else in the community will. Multi screen and 21:9 have a growing community and a AAA game will get support one way of the other (shame....not from the developers though!)

I hope so as i really can't play it otherwise and my copy should be here today but im so ingrossed in The Division atm i can wait.

I was trying to complete Ds2 before tomorrow put 30 hours in the last few weeks and still got over half to go and the dlc......

Not sure if it's people chatting bare pony but a few guys on one of the coms I use was saying that this is supposedly one of the shortest souls games?!

Not heard anything about the length actually!

2 felt too padded imo, anything around the length of bloodborne would be nice! Took 50hours to platinum but for a first timer would take longer i imagine

Torn between this and black desert online. only have time for one. This is suited to controller play though so i can play it on my tv whereas BDO apparently its more suited to keyb and mouse...so sitting at monitor. Hrmm

Torn between this and black desert online. only have time for one. This is suited to controller play though so i can play it on my tv whereas BDO apparently its more suited to keyb and mouse...so sitting at monitor. Hrmm

I tried BDO, it's not gripped me, at least no where near as close as the Souls series has.

Just defeated the 4 kings in Dark Souls, what a pain. No ones playing it on PC so I've had to solo the whole game. Got stunning gear and don't actually think I'll be playing DS3 until I finish DS! I'll be amazed if DS3 is better then DS. Here's hoping.

Back
Top Bottom