Dark Souls 3

Those kings! I found speed and agression to be key

Yeah, you need a powerful melee. used my Claymore +4 lightening :-) one handed, and my Crest Shield for the magic, and physical damage. The worst thing about some bosses like this is if you die you have to fight a lot of annoying enemies to get 1 chance, in this case Dark Wraiths, which are tricky, and damn ghosts which are pests, you could just run for the boss but I don't do that.The NPC helper, the witch, is completely useless so didn't summon her, in fact she makes it harder.

You'd be surprised to see this then: http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=dark+souls - All-time peak was within the last 24 hours!

That has shocked me! I've been putting my soapstone down to help people, no joy, and waited to see if any help for me was there, no luck. They must be ahead of me in the game or behind. Either way, there's going to be some skilled players on DS3 as soon as midnight chimes tonight :)

Thing with souls i find is that onece you make ur way to the boss once of twice, you learn how to just run past the enemies to get there fast! 4 kings took me ages forst time but running there was the only way :D sort of makes the struggle before the first time in the area feel really trivial once you know the way to the boss!

Thing with souls i find is that onece you make ur way to the boss once of twice, you learn how to just run past the enemies to get there fast! 4 kings took me ages forst time but running there was the only way :D sort of makes the struggle before the first time in the area feel really trivial once you know the way to the boss!

Just think of all those titanite chunks the wraiths drop with the gold serpent ring on! But, you are right. In all fairness it took me 2 attempts.

with the 4 kings i heard so many people say how hard they were but on my first play through of ds1 i beat them first try, at this point i had several ng+ under my belt from ds2 and blood bourne however come to ng+ and it took me 11 trys!!

Bugger, my current playthrough is a caster only... Not looking forward to it. I might bust out a broad sword +5 and magic weapon casted on it. MIGHT be ok... Maybe.

I'd try a Halberd strangely enough, scales good with intelligence. It's the first weapon I'm going to max out I *think*, loving this Claymore, but lightening doesn't scale with anything, otherwise you'd 1 hit capra demons!

Back
Top Bottom