Dark Souls 3

Have you got the Sellswords Twinblades? Cool left bumper move, uses no FP, and neat left trigger uses very little FP. Really cool set.

They are okay but honestly the onislayer special of the dual katanas is ridiculous, staggers most enemies mid-flight and does massive counter damage when you land, even staggered a few bosses with it. Though I've respec'd into a strength build atm, the Dragonslayer greataxe thingy is insane, 800 damage on paper and charged power attacks hit 2k+ in PVE and 1k+ in PVP. Did 1/2 of the dragon's HP in the Nameless King fight with the charged power attack. :eek:

dragonslayer_armour_trophy.PNG
Running Dark Sword +10 with the Dragon Slayer Shield... amazing, can chew through enemies like they are not there, the shields special knocks enemies on their ass.....

in PVP a guy did a full fireball toss on me, shielded through it and was a slaughter

Ew, Greatshields are aids enough in PVP, without a Dark Sword with it! You were defending yourself from an invasion I hope? Invading others with that kind of playstyle is really negative on the community. People are losing faith in DkS3 PVP because of setups like these.

Sorry Kinger that wasn't how my post was meant to read either. I play this like I play all RPG's in that I grind and level until I'm just killing fools for fun. Ive seen people say theve finished it in 25 hours so I don't think you have to though

Noo dont be silly :)

No worries must try it myself as it would feel redeeming to dish the dirt back to the enemies that give me so much hassle originally!

They are okay but honestly the onislayer special of the dual katanas is ridiculous, staggers most enemies mid-flight and does massive counter damage when you land, even staggered a few bosses with it. Though I've respec'd into a strength build atm, the Dragonslayer greataxe thingy is insane, 800 damage on paper and charged power attacks hit 2k+ in PVE and 1k+ in PVP. Did 1/2 of the dragon's HP in the Nameless King fight with the charged power attack. :eek:

Ew, Greatshields are aids enough in PVP, without a Dark Sword with it! You were defending yourself from an invasion I hope? Invading others with that kind of playstyle is really negative on the community. People are losing faith in DkS3 PVP because of setups like these.

Not sure I agree with you, as every invasion I have done so far...est about 100 has only ever been 1 on 1 about 4 times, every single time there are multiple phantoms

Not sure I agree with you, as every invasion I have done so far...est about 100 has only ever been 1 on 1 about 4 times, every single time there are multiple phantoms

Every invasion I've had so far has basically consisted of invaders trying to get enemies to attack me to help them out, no skill, no fun. Don't like the PvP community, expected different for the PC.

Just level 58 and am getting a final hit of 791 with a dark sword +3 wearing the amazing Pontiff's Right Eye ring! Love the moveset(especially right trigger and sheer speed). Forget my longsword, this will be my shield and sword setup, next playthrough :)

Every invasion I've had so far has basically consisted of invaders trying to get enemies to attack me to help them out, no skill, no fun. Don't like the PvP community, expected different for the PC.

that still happens, albeit not as much, Anor Londo is the worst for that....

my experiences are still fun, but they mostly are me chasing and the host spamming every summon sign they can see....

Every time I'm invaded when I'm trying to do something I just use the chameleon spell. Sometimes they go right by me, sometimes get bored looking.... But sometimes I sneak up on them and murderise them without them having a clue!

Having just finished bloodborne, I'm not sure I can face more straight after. Is there any way to stop player invasions all together yet regardless of being embered?

No...if you are embered....you can be and do get invaded....a fair bit, especially in the later levels.

Apart from playing offline or just staying un-embered.....you cant stop it...

No...if you are embered....you can be and do get invaded....a fair bit, especially in the later levels.

Apart from playing offline or just staying un-embered.....you cant stop it...

uhmm yes you can... :confused: i'm sure i mentioned this before in this thread.

Just plonk down your sign and bam no invasions.... in the 20 hours i'ved played never been invaded once i did that. Also just join the way of the blue that way anytime you are invaded you get help very quickly from the blue sentinels covenant. Its much better thought out this time.

Bit disappointed in NG+ tbh. I preferred DS2 where there were different enemies and loot. I haven't found anything different so far...and the souls you pick up are poor. Soul of a hero for example gives you like 2000 when it takes me 50,000 to level up at this point.

uhmm yes you can... :confused: i'm sure i mentioned this before in this thread.

Just plonk down your sign and bam no invasions.... in the 20 hours i'ved played never been invaded once i did that. Also just join the way of the blue that way anytime you are invaded you get help very quickly from the blue sentinels covenant. Its much better thought out this time.

What's the sign? Does PC get the offline mode like with bloodborne on ps4 and presumably the souls titles?

Just downed Pontiff....tough fight and regretfully I had to summon. As a sorcerer I could deal a great mount of damage to him but I had close to zero defence and that guy hits hard.

With a summon he was pretty damn simple to be honest. Just took turns to aggro the guy while the other one chipped away his health.

Loved that whole area though. Kept me on my toes the whole time.

And now I have a better selection of spells and levelled up a decent amount the sorcerer is really coming into its own.

That's invasions though, if you want PVP find the unofficial PVP zones and drop a red soapstone. Invading was always pretty toxic, 3v1 invasions are fine, because invading doesn't come with honor. Just a shame when a lone player gets invaded by somebody with a character unbeatable just because of their gear. Greatshields are ridiculous. You can use the Knight Slayer + Mule rings and barely even touch someones stamina by kicking their shield, and if you don't have a sword with the stance skill you're boned.

That's invasions though, if you want PVP find the unofficial PVP zones and drop a red soapstone. Invading was always pretty toxic, 3v1 invasions are fine, because invading doesn't come with honor. Just a shame when a lone player gets invaded by somebody with a character unbeatable just because of their gear. Greatshields are ridiculous. You can use the Knight Slayer + Mule rings and barely even touch someones stamina by kicking their shield, and if you don't have a sword with the stance skill you're boned.

Had my first havelsaurus greatsheild invader last night, he was just 2 hand charging me with it, such an annoying fight and waste of 10 minutes lol

Back
Top Bottom