Daughter wants to play the witcher.

Associate
My young teenage daughter has asked to play the witcher 3, what is a 18. At the time when she asked, i was like thats awesome game and started to explain some of the back ground story before i checked it was an 18. Trying to remeber some of the reasons for it being a 18.

Caporegime
My young teenage daughter has asked to play the witcher 3, what is a 18. At the time when she asked, i was like thats awesome game and started to explain some of the back ground story before i checked it was an 18. Trying to remeber some of the reasons for it being a 18.
Nudity and violence I think

I think 18 is harsh though, but I’ve always been very liberal with stuff like that.

Soldato
We were passing around dodgy Betamax copies of the latest banned horror movies and other 'video nasties' at that age. Half the problems with the latest idiot generations stem from the fact that they were mollycoddled, wrapped in cotton wool and had the real world hidden away from them as kids.

Caporegime
We were passing around dodgy Betamax copies of the latest banned horror movies at that age. Half the problems with the latest idiot generations stem from the fact that they were mollycoddled, wrapped in cotton wool and had the real world hidden away from them as kids.
I don’t think any parents cared in our school. We was all borrowing each other’s copies of NOES, Poltergeist, Fright night, Predator and more.

My old man even rented me out Alien and Hellraiser when I had my mates over one Saturday night. None of us turned out terror stricken, deranged lunatics

Thats a fatal flaw with horror movies, they seem to appeal mainly to people not old enough to legally watch them

Soldato
The game is not safe for children, too much glorification of the dark arts of necromancy, magic, witchcraft, vampirism and demon worship, their minds may be swayed off the path of puritanical righteousness and into the darkness that surrounded these unholy themes, lest you forget what happened in the 80's with the Dungeons & Dragons heresy, we still have not fully recovered from that

Caporegime
The game is not safe for children, too much glorification of the dark arts of necromancy, magic, witchcraft, vampirism and demon worship, their minds may be swayed off the path of puritanical righteousness and into the darkness that surrounded these unholy themes, lest you forget what happened in the 80's with the Dungeons & Dragons heresy, we still have not fully recovered from that
Is this Lysander’s second account?

Soldato
And then they’ll go to Glasto and all sorts.

Associate
OP
:cry: Think she would already be on the way to the dark side. She hears all sorts of devil worshiping heavy metal in my car.

Back
Top Bottom