Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

barracks and army bases for army gear.

sheds and barns rifles pistols really common.

i mainly use a iron sighted ak common and lots of ammo around or a rifle. key is get plenty of food and drink then just goto areas of high yield depending on map you playing.

pygros good area on altis , thirsk on thirsk :p

ill be on us 31 or 32 later with a few of my lot.

is there not something we can set up on steam or anything like that. Me and my brother suck ass at it and can never survive long enough to get anything decent, and it would be easier to find other players playing it and finding out which server they are on and such.....just a thought.

It takes forever to get good at this game... FOREVER. I bought it having never played ARMA before, and I'm 60 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface. I've given up playing on Altis for now, and switched to Thirsk summer. Lots more gun time to get better, as I was getting tired of not seeing anyone for hours on Altis, then dying straight away. The AK105 with iron sights is amazing. :D

if you play on thirsk

go to bottom left and there is a small island . on there is a crashed plane and loads of ammo crates. lots of high end gear but a lot of people visit it.

yes very small island one is very productive but a lot of groups and bandits stay around because of high loot yield. good for ambushing though we have took a few helis down there :D

Back
Top Bottom