Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

GPU is fine, CPU is your draw back, if you have it overclocked it might be ok. Arma is very heavy on the CPU, personally I think it will run ok but the faster you get that CPU the better it will be imo.

GPU is fine, CPU is your draw back, if you have it overclocked it might be ok. Arma is very heavy on the CPU, personally I think it will run ok but the faster you get that CPU the better it will be imo.

Cpu was overclocked to 3.4ghz, but I had to take it off as it was throwing errors left right and center and I almost lost my windows instal cos it threw one while updating grrr...

I'm a bit terrified of reapplying it as I simply followed instructions for the exact main board and cpu the first time. I'm pretty sure it was never quite right.. :(

Was thinking of throwing a second gpu in my system but just noticed that my card is super expensive these days I assume they are long out of production huh?

so arma 3 is half price so thinking of picking it up just wondering on how it will play on my rig...had arma 2 + dayz mod and it was abit stuttery had a 7870 and a fx 8320 then but now ive upgraded to a windforce 280X and still kept my fx 8320. recon it will run smoothly?

also how is this compared to dayz standalone?

should be fine. just make sure your 8320 is oc.

arma is better on intels but as long as you ocd you should be fine. you get a lot better performance than SA.

should be fine. just make sure your 8320 is oc.

arma is better on intels but as long as you ocd you should be fine. you get a lot better performance than SA.

good job im lookin at going over to intel then see how much i have left after buying a new ssd and a corsair h100i hopefully there will be a few nicw weekly only deals on tomorrow :p

Back
Top Bottom