Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

DG when you were the SA fanboy and I told you BP was better, all you kept saying was how dead Arma 3 was lol. You make me chuckle sometimes :)

you assumed i was a SA fanboy :p

dayz mod was ace ca never been ace but still could. breaking point is now !

this new map im waitinnnnng :D bodybags neil happy days.

DG defo has some form of Autism!

And no the A2 mod is not dead, far far far from it in fact! The biggest Youtubers still hammer Dayz and lets be honestly, gamers usually like to play what they're watching.

DG you decide that what ever your playing is the best and nobody can tell you either way!

I was speaking to a few big Mod developers who were saying Arma 3 in a 2 years off being able to release the high class mods we've come to expect in Arma 2!

you obviously dont play breaking point then much. why arnt youtubers much intrested in breaking point because no admin access is ever being given equals no loot from friends or exploitation !

why do all big youtubers play arma 2 ? because they get gear given to them work with admins or own there own servers. one of the main reasons dayz mod sucked . oh look frankle just happens to have a orange night vision scope again hahahah. so funny.

this is why they dont do much on the ones with no admin tools or where they cant get gear easily. dont say this isnt the case i know it is as i have played with most of the main ones killing them or on same servers.

breaking point and 2017 are the mods too watch. for those that dont know the main modders behind dayz mod have joined up with the devs making 2017.

so breaking point and 2017 are the future.

this is a breaking point thread dont try turn this into dayz mod there is a thread for this we see you have server you trying to get populated which is empty. go to relevant thread here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18513975&page=43

Last edited:
think you should try the thirsk servers smaller maps loads of action.

spawn in head to thirsk (it has a large mast red and white) watch out though its deadly round there :p

just behind is a big air base also small heli spawns there but it is also a warzone. loads of good gear though. sometime worth the rish. top right of that map you find a lot of stashed vehicles. armoured amphibious vodnik spawns top right island but often needs 4 wheels and petrol.

if you in a group though it doesnt take long to get wheels there are barns to the right of that island up top of map and containers other air base with skips. look for tyres tool boxes.

Ok guys, not really going to read all the posts as there are far too many.

I've got the Dayz Standalone game and to be fair it's a bit boring.

Is it worth me buying this?

The game is free if you have arma 3, its runs ten times better than standalone, I would say its better than SA overall. It just needed a better map(if you didn't like the size of alits) hopefully new haven will be good map.

Back
Top Bottom