Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Do you know the major thing putting me off Arma 3.... Is the map, i dont like it! Too boring and everything looks the same. I know A2 Cherno was simular, but it looked nicer!

Are they likely to ever release other maps.. I.e Forest type maps?

Can't install the launcher " file cannot find ths file specified" or something, pointing both to my steam arma 3 folder for installation as well.

Edit: Forgot I hadn't downloaded Arma 3 up to date again..

Last edited:
Game is brutal, wandered onto the airfield, killed with seconds, never saw who shot.

Respawned, got kitted up, got shot at from a rooftop, killed them and -1000 points as they were a ranger too! :(

[TFU] Thegoon84;26607406 said:
Do you know the major thing putting me off Arma 3.... Is the map, i dont like it! Too boring and everything looks the same. I know A2 Cherno was simular, but it looked nicer!

Are they likely to ever release other maps.. I.e Forest type maps?

Have you tried the new map they released a couple of dayz back? New Haven?

Watched a stream of New Haven and looks exactly like ARMA 2 to me. Might of just been the time of day but it looked very grey and Cherno-esque, not that it's a bad thing as it wouldn't suit a bright sunny desert map.

its supposed to be a apocolyptic style walking dead map. not bright sunshine :D

put the music on for it and play so atmospheric. :cool:

needs to find a dog :D

I have been trying to get this sorted in the past few days....havnt played on this in months and when i have updated everything i am not getting any severs popping up on the breaking point client. But when i do press connect it just boots up arma 3. Any1 have any idea how i can fix this haha :p

I have been trying to get this sorted in the past few days....havnt played on this in months and when i have updated everything i am not getting any severs popping up on the breaking point client. But when i do press connect it just boots up arma 3. Any1 have any idea how i can fix this haha :p

try updating the updater, mine sometimes is green but will not load up, then install/update button again. That has worked for me a few times.

Back
Top Bottom