Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Had a go of this tonight, luckily me and a friend jumped on a server at the same time and got paired in the buddy system and found each other within minutes which was a pleasant change from past dayz.

So there I am with nothing but shotgun shells a toolbox, watch and some beans and a hunting knife. He is standing with his shotgun he just found lacking in ammo so I tell him he can have mine, I tell him to take the shotgun shells from my pack for his shotgun but he cant find them, this new inventory system is going to take some getting used too coming form epoch.
I tell him ill need to figure out how to move them to the pack and turn to face him, as I do I press G for inventory. Turns out I is for inventory, G appears to be for throwing your hunting knife! My friend takes it straight to his face :D.

I genuinely lol'd, he was not impressed in the slightest.

So the saga begins!

Had a go of this tonight, luckily me and a friend jumped on a server at the same time and got paired in the buddy system and found each other within minutes which was a pleasant change from past dayz.

So there I am with nothing but shotgun shells a toolbox, watch and some beans and a hunting knife. He is standing with his shotgun he just found lacking in ammo so I tell him he can have mine, I tell him to take the shotgun shells from my pack for his shotgun but he cant find them, this new inventory system is going to take some getting used too coming form epoch.
I tell him ill need to figure out how to move them to the pack and turn to face him, as I do I press G for inventory. Turns out I is for inventory, G appears to be for throwing your hunting knife! My friend takes it straight to his face :D.

I genuinely lol'd, he was not impressed in the slightest.

So the saga begins!

my ts button is g :D push to talk for insta knife :p

Lol what happened? I used to play as nomad until shot at a car driving past and killed 2 rangers :( -2000 in total

Dude starting shooting at me from a rooftop, wounded me so I opened up with an ak and insta -1000 points :(

Found a large military base in Altis and kitted out to the nines, don't want to play though and lose it all :D

Back
Top Bottom