Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Yeah once night falls and the fog hits its really creepy. I was in a room earlier and a guy was right beside me, we both had no idea then we both noticed at the same time and opened fire was epic.

Been playing this for the first time for over an hour now.
Seen 3 zombies and 0 players.

Just feels like wasteland with even less to do, am I missing something?
Im already fully loaded with ammo, food and drink among various other things.

Just wait out for someone to find you using 3rd person and shoot you ;)

If you play Altis or Stratis you will never see a single person for at least a week. Thirsk and New Haven you will see someone every 10 mins.

i killed four people in 30 minutes :p i also got shot waiting for a friend who was lost :(

just get a map goto the big towns or airbases. you will see people then or hear a shot before your death :D

i killed four people in 30 minutes :p i also got shot waiting for a friend who was lost :(

just get a map goto the big towns or airbases. you will see people then or hear a shot before your death :D

WHat server you playing on ? i was on 32 kills yesterday, been on since 11am today and now have 64 :) now level 2 hunter .. loving it lol

Should be on this evening if anyone is around. Just relieved a hunter of some very nice kit. He was walking down the middle of the road and I had just spawned and found a marakov. Thanks!

im having loads of trouble with this mod,

every time i try and update it says there are some corrupt files i then have to re download the launcher and it happens again its starting to really **** me off all i want to do is try it

Back
Top Bottom