***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Soldato
Hey whatever, i wont bother posting here again.. the sarcastic replies are pathetic these past few days.
Ach calm yourself dude. I don’t see any rude sarcastic comments, just bit of leg pulling and questioning whether it’s the card being faulty or the game being gimpy. FWIW last time I tried that abomination of a game was with a 380x and I was getting something very similar on certain objects, can’t remember specifically what (door frames or maybe windows is ringing a bell) but I wasn’t having issues in any other game. It can be quite a ‘strange’ game for bugs etc. And then again maybe your card is on the fritz. Either way don’t be so sensitive, it’s nearly Christmas, embrace your fellow man and spread the love :D:p

Associate
Ach calm yourself dude. I don’t see any rude sarcastic comments, just bit of leg pulling and questioning whether it’s the card being faulty or the game being gimpy. FWIW last time I tried that abomination of a game was with a 380x and I was getting something very similar on certain objects, can’t remember specifically what (door frames or maybe windows is ringing a bell) but I wasn’t having issues in any other game. It can be quite a ‘strange’ game for bugs etc. And then again maybe your card is on the fritz. Either way don’t be so sensitive, it’s nearly Christmas, embrace your fellow man and spread the love :D:p

I have a friend with a 380X and he says it runs great without issues.

Also, this is the first time i have ever had artifacting in DayZ, didnt happen on my current Vega 56 and previous RX 580/480 and HD 7950.

Anyway im gona try and grab an Nvidia card this week.

Soldato
I have a friend with a 380X and he says it runs great without issues.

Also, this is the first time i have ever had artifacting in DayZ, didnt happen on my current Vega 56 and previous RX 580/480 and HD 7950.

Anyway im gona try and grab an Nvidia card this week.
That’s partly why I binned the game off, it was so inconsistent. What worked for some didn’t work others. Where some found bugs in certain places others found none. Back in the early days of it when everyone was complaining about about zombies clipping through walls constantly I rarely had that problem. But problems I had, others didn’t.
Anyways, hopefully it was just a duff card. And hopefully you find a better game to play too (joke!!):p

Soldato
What's next on the roadmap mod wise ? I am hoping for a full on amra 3 epoch / exile environment

There are already Exile style mod servers running, have been for quite some time :) As i mentioned on the last page, it's very similar to the Arma 2 DayZ glory days. The mod scene is huge at the moment for SA.

Hardest problem is finding folks to play with regularly.

Soldato
What's next on roadmap though or is everything available now for full modding ?

Haven't followed the dayz road map for a while as generally they never deliver on time. They do keep tweaking and tinkering and adding little touches to improve the game but nothing major for a while.

I'd say most major thing recently is the new Livonia map.

Soldato
OP
The modded Dayz SA servers are looking really good atm....

I've struggled to find anything to play since Exiles A3.

Only thing that seems to be missing now is missions, but i think they might be coming at some point soon!

I'm going back in... 1 of 2 games that got me hooked.

Back
Top Bottom