***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Wait, you're complaining he hit you, after you shot him?

Sorry, didn't explain it well, he ran into the Barracks and swung but couldn't hit me due to the swinging issue. I then shot him... he ran after me and hit me with a baseball bat. Does that clear it up?

Thanks to TBL/86JR for a lil' help getting to the North :D

This went against most of my dayz morals. But at the same time, it was hilarious. I blame peer pressure.

Literally just logged off with Bubblz. Then again, we're up in kras Airfield :(

Edit: Whilst its on my mind - after one of the server crashes, Zombies were invisible to me. A quick relog fixed it though. Just a heads up :)

Good luck with the noob griefing on the coast :o

Bumped into Bubblz a couple of times - 1st time he tried to nick my mates gear whilst i was guarding the corpse. So chased him away with a crowbar :D

2nd time he thought he was the big man with his buddies but none of them hit me when I sprinted away into the woods :p

I think it is good how the player characters are now becoming more unique to each player.

Easy to identify people now which was how I knew to sprint when we met his crew lol

Next time I hope I'm armed and will be dealing out punishment for offences against noobs ;)

Bumped into Bubblz a couple of times - 1st time he tried to nick my mates gear whilst i was guarding the corpse. So chased him away with a crowbar :D

2nd time he thought he was the big man with his buddies but none of them hit me when I sprinted away into the woods :p

I think it is good how the player characters are now becoming more unique to each player.

Easy to identify people now which was how I knew to sprint when we met his crew lol

Next time I hope I'm armed and will be dealing out punishment for offences against noobs ;)

Yeah I'm not overly proud of that moment, but meh.

in regards to bubblz, he claimed that you guys attacked him, hence why the descision to open fire was made when he said it was the same people :p. Either way I'll be having a word with him - maybe he mislead us...

Just been accused of combat logging. Some guy killed my fellow TFU member, I tracked him and snook behind him with pistol. Then I killed him and he accused me. He then combat logged. Lame

Why did you run away as soon as Bubbles spoke?

Yeah I'm not overly proud of that moment, but meh.

in regards to bubblz, he claimed that you guys attacked him, hence why the descision to open fire was made when he said it was the same people :p. Either way I'll be having a word with him - maybe he mislead us...

Why did you run away as soon as Bubbles spoke?

Body was inside a shed and Bubblz was hanging around - I asked him what he wanted and then he disappeared - went outside and he was trying to loot the body through the wall :eek:

So I told him to clear off but he decided to try his luck so I chased him with the crowbar.

Then we headed South and someone attacked us between elektro and cherno and then few seconds later we bumped into you lot........ :rolleyes:

I'd say it is yes. A lot of people have said about the various bugs that have more or less ruined the gameplay for them but I have found next to none and it is a very fun game even being in Alpha.

Neil, as long as they have some form of Broadband you should be ok.

FPS slowdown is shocking. Quit until it is fixed but my prediction is that because of the awful engine, it won't ever be sorted. In 18 months I would have expected the GPU usage issue to have been addressed. I can deal with any other bug but that one

those having stuttering issues try turning off clouds. this could be the reason for stuttering and weather changes.

vehicles were said to be added soon as were animals. cant wait for animals to be added as its a great food source :p

Back
Top Bottom