US: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Associate
It's a shame it doesn't get more recognition now, it's got that same problem AOS developed. It had a dismal first season and a lot of people will never come back and adjust their opinion beyond that, and in LoTs case especially it's a damn shame when it absorbed a whole lot of lessons from it's first season and because of that avoids the pitfalls that are dragging the other shows down a lot of the time.

Soldato
Looks like Matt Ryan's Constantine is joining the Legends full-time!! :cool:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/03/...orrow-as-series-regular-for-possible-season-4

That would be awesome, i hope it paves the way for a return to his own series again.

LoT has been consistently weird. It's kinda hard to describe it lol. We all know it's not the best yet somehow it's better for it . I do agree it doesnt get the recognition it deserves. At the same time though i think Arrow's been getting some unfair criticism especially for the last series. Again, it's not been great but it's been far worse and i've enjoyed it :o

Associate
Season one stays about the same. At the start of the second Hawkgirl (did you know three weeks ago she was a barista?) and everything tied to the hawk plot goes away in favour of some new characters and it improved the show tremendously.

Associate
Season one stays about the same. At the start of the second Hawkgirl (did you know three weeks ago she was a barista?) and everything tied to the hawk plot goes away in favour of some new characters and it improved the show tremendously.

Agreed. The Hawk characters were so bad. Was it Nate and Amaya that replaced them ultimately? Nate's always good fun.

Associate
I just can't work out if that was the greatest thing I've ever seen or the stupidest.

It might somehow be both. Bonus points for Mick's rundown of the Hawks and subverting the obvious "one last battle" trope with a certain returning character and one of the totems.

Man of Honour
I started hating this series at first. Was glued by the end. Best of the bunch. Ridiculous, but at least knows what it is. Never thought this would be better than arrow and flash, both of which are at rock bottom imo. I lol'd at the blue bear!

Back
Top Bottom