US: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Soldato
I'm rubbish with names but the one who lost his suit and then he's made another one - HOW?
Is there an Engineering factory on board?

I'm guessing that there's an advanced 3D printing suite on board that's linked to Gideon, it would make sense for any 'on the fly' repairs to the ship. Even today's ships are making use of 3D printing so it's safe to assume that a time ship from the future is too. And it's capabilities would far outstrip those of today.

Caporegime
Yup some form of 3d printing, that is what they have been using to make all their time period clothing + weapons i.e. the western revolvers.

Man of Honour
I'm guessing that there's an advanced 3D printing suite on board that's linked to Gideon, it would make sense for any 'on the fly' repairs to the ship. Even today's ships are making use of 3D printing so it's safe to assume that a time ship from the future is too. And it's capabilities would far outstrip those of today.

Bugger, a decent answer

Associate
It's still complete cheese, the writing is still just as bad but I'll admit without the Hawk plot dragging it down I'm really just enjoying them doing this as a wacky time period of the week thing.

Soldato

I thought the problem with re making the suit was to do with the fact it uses the Dark Star alloy and how hard it was to obtain etc? Or have I got that completely wrong?

Associate
"Call me". Haha, love Mick. I'm in such a strange place with DC shows at the moment. I enjoy them all but I'm aware how crap they can be but I don't care?! Also, Supergirl is actually a blast at the moment.

Associate
Haha, I love this show now. It doesn't take itself too seriously (very often) and I think it benefirs greatly from it. At the moment it's my favourite of the DC quad followed probably by Supergirl which is actually not as crap as I thought it was going to be. Flash is abit rubbish now and don't get me started on Arrow.

Back
Top Bottom