US: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Soldato
It would have been better if he had said the intro was annoying almost as bad as "Last daughter of Krypton" or "Fastest Man Alive" and don't get me started on Last 5 years on a freakin Island, come back, blah blah save my city"

Associate
JBod;30485483 said:
"Who writes this stuff??"

Malevolence;30485395 said:
He was just great throughout. Even got his own statue. :p

Yes and yes. When I posted that I was only as far as the intro but yes Mick was fantastic throughout.

I stand by what I said earlier, with no crappy Hawk drama, Minimal (though still some CW) "secrets and lies" stuff I love the wacky time period of the week stuff.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Jonny2284;30491545 said:
Yes and yes. When I posted that I was only as far as the intro but yes Mick was fantastic throughout.

I stand by what I said earlier, with no crappy Hawk drama, Minimal (though still some CW) "secrets and lies" stuff I love the wacky time period of the week stuff.

Totally agree it is corny but fun which isn't meant to be taken too seriously however there are moments which is cringing. No where near as bad as Horse Hawk girl etc.

Mick steals the show imo :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Clov!s;30494371 said:
Just watched the first episode, can anyone tell me why it's rated 18 on sky? Saw nothing that needed an 18 cert.

It shouldn't be. There is no 18 only content unless there a close up to Hawk Girl. :D

Soldato
On the recent comments I decided to watch the post cross over eps. It does feel easier to watch now it accepts how completely silly a show it is. I feel no need to back track either.

Associate
After Crisis on Earth-X, that was a nice send off for Martin and Jax. Hope they don't spoil/retcon it with some timey-wimey stuff down the road!

And...

Hellblazer's turned up!!! :cool::cool::cool:
Apparently not just for the one episode either! :D

Associate
If it makes every episode as fun as last night I'm all for that, there was a serious shift in energy in both Constantine episodes for the better.

And on the John Noble front, to properly credit him as Mallus apparently the last episode is just called "Guest staring John Noble"

Back
Top Bottom