DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Man of Honour
R5Rich said:
Any1 actually got it yet? what u think? Im so excited about this game i really hope it is as good as it looks and has been hyped up too! Ill cry if not :(

Demo is superb, honestly one of the most fun and addictive games i've ever played

So satisfying beating zombies to death with almost anything you can think of

Permabanned
SiD the Turtle said:
Been going half an hour... 11% :(

Ouch.

The demo is so much fun, cant wait to play it again tonight after a few jars. The storyline looks fun aswell.

Not played a game like this ever, resi evil was abit to slow paced this is just Bish Bash Bosh.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Aaaaaaahahahahaha!

wtf.JPG

Children's clothes + sports socks and trainers + novelty horse's head + plastic sword = me laughing for five minutes. :D

Permabanned
Otacon said:
No thread on the 360 has actually made me want one. Until now :eek:

This is gonna be a massive hit. Its such a simple game yet so addictive and fun.

I am really tempted to pre-order it but I have Test Drive U coming the week before.

:confused:

Soldato
Heh just had a 10 minute blast, looks like great fun!

This game would be so so much better though if there was multiplayer :(

I'm going back to look for the golf clubs now :D

I think Octagon will enjoy the handbag weapon personally.

Soldato
they had a brilliant idea for a game and it has been executed very well, though i dont think it has the gameplay for me, il pick it up cheap i think

great gfx and it made me laugh, i was just putting lego heads on everyone, i wasnt expecting that many zombies at the start lol, and rofl at the trolley and the lightsaber

Soldato
Hmm something kooky going on here. It went from 20 to 19% so I cancelled it to redownload, and it obviously picked up the temporary file and continued from 32%. I'm just going to get whooped by my little brother at SF2 for a few hours and then hopefully when I'm done it'll be ready.

Back
Top Bottom