DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Soldato
LoL

i did like this.. being the heterosexually minded male i am, decided to take a photo of the chick with her top off outside the CD store and it gave me a perfect photo... :D

Associate
just played this game, loving it!
best demo ive played on 360 i rekon, even better than FN3 demo, defo buying this.
so jealous you guys have found loads more weapons, gona explore more 2mo.

Associate
'GOOOOOOOOD' :D

eroticuv6.jpg

Soldato
cheets64 said:
:eek: You started it at 6ish, shocking connection. Who you with.

Eclipse. Usually they are fantastic as I'm always downloading something, but yesterday it just bombed. Didn't help that soon after my last post it completely died for the rest of the evening, so they must have been having issues. (First line drop I've had in months).

Oh well this morning its gone from 65% to 85% in less than an hour, so I'm happy. Shame I'm off out all day!

Associate
I had so much fun for 45 minutes last night but I do have some worries about whether there's sustainability for this game - think I'll wait for some reviews and opinions of the full game before buying it.

It is brilliant fun though.

Caporegime
loxwood said:
I had so much fun for 45 minutes last night but I do have some worries about whether there's sustainability for this game - think I'll wait for some reviews and opinions of the full game before buying it.

It is brilliant fun though.

It's already been confirmed that it's one of the shortest games on the console, but that you have to complete it many times to do everything, which is more my kind of game anyway.

Soldato
been playing it for about an hour, its a good laugh - hopefully the asia version will be region free or i'll wait until its cheap before i buy. will be too busy playing test drive ;)

Back
Top Bottom