DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Soldato
The demo is quite good....Mindless fun which makes a change....Good how you can look out the Malls windows and see all the Zombies in the car park heading for the place :D

Associate
OP
Oh. My. *******. GOD!!!

Go up the first set of stairs, go round a bit to get to the Columbian Roastmasters, then jump over the balcony on top of the alcove bit.

Katana Blade.

:D:D:D

Soldato
credit to someone else

dunno if anyone else has found this but i found an smg in the demo

hop from the stairs to the blue roof over the front of the camera shop and shoe place, continue to the end past the teddy bear and cardboard box to near the entrance plaza and there's an uzi type smg on there

enjoy

Man of Honour
bilston said:
Oh. My. *******. GOD!!!

Go up the first set of stairs, go round a bit to get to the Columbian Roastmasters, then jump over the balcony on top of the alcove bit.

Katana Blade.

:D:D:D

ahaha thats awesome

cuttin them clean in half

Soldato
Quite liked going into one of the food places, grabbing a bottle of ketchup and then sticking it into one of the zombies mouth!:D

Then grabbed the frying pan I had heating on the stove and clobbered him round the head with it! :D :D

Man of Honour
roboffer said:
As much as this rocks harder than a hard rock, anyone get the feeling it could get very tedious in the full game?

No not at all, because in the full game you'll have the missions and stuff to do, they'res a lot more to do than the demo lets off

Soldato
Steedie said:
No not at all, because in the full game you'll have the missions and stuff to do, they'res a lot more to do than the demo lets off

I dont know, still seems to be the same premise and while i admit its high quality fun i do think it will get a bit samey. Im glad these titles are coming out in America first to be honest as i can read the reviews and get the game i want. If Saints Row FPS difficulties are fixed i will get that for its online play.

Associate
I wasn't too interested in this game. But reading this thread at work (I can only read but not post there) has made me really want to try it. Currently at 64% and feeling very impatient...

Man of Honour
SiD the Turtle said:
Why oh why does my internet connection decide today to work at almost 56k rates!!!! 60% done....

If your having the same problem as me, mine took years to get to 50%, in the end i got sick of it, restarted my modem then reconnected to live and it shot straight up to 99%

Soldato
fantastic game! so much fun pld it for 45mins so far the katana blade rocks! People found the books yet at start? Certain types allow you to hold onto things upto 3x longer and u get more points for pictures.

Back
Top Bottom