DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Soldato
Hmm, well, its highly polished.. runs well and is good fun.. but the novelty of hitting zombies seems to be wearing off, im gonna hold off on this one.. without any xbox live aspects as well to hold peoples attentions after completing it once or twice i think there will be a few copies up for sale on the MM.

gord said:
Hmm, well, its highly polished.. runs well and is good fun.. but the novelty of hitting zombies seems to be wearing off, im gonna hold off on this one.. without any xbox live aspects as well to hold peoples attentions after completing it once or twice i think there will be a few copies up for sale on the MM.

Gord, I doth Challenge you to create a Dead Rising "I'd Hit It" Image

Man of Honour
Best way to do that, go the food court go over the balcony and take a photo

so many zombies in one photo its unreal

How about a most kills in one session contest?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hmm, just started playing it and I went the opposite way when you start the game and It went to a cut seen where 3 guys where going to snipe me and then the demo ended. :mad:

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Hmm, just started playing it and I went the opposite way when you start the game and It went to a cut seen where 3 guys where going to snipe me and then the demo ended. :mad:
Yep be careful any cut scene bit ends the demo (not very well thought through on capcoms part)

So dont go:

In the cinema
In a door which says warehouse
In the leisure park

Soldato
cheets64 said:

Ye you cant go that way or demo ends its annoying but you get used to it just got to know where not to go.

Edit: 274 kills now and died :(

Permabanned
Psycho Ned said:
Yep be careful any cut scene bit ends the demo (not very well thought through on capcoms part)

So dont go:

In the cinema
In a door which says warehouse
In the leisure park

Aye, I just thought I will go down here then next minute, I thought I was gonna get to dodge the snipers, they should have done what the did in the SR demo with the red barriers.

Last edited:
Soldato
cheets64 said:
Movie I just did, took out two zombies with the shotgun in the book shop.

:D

Double Header with Shotgun

Infact I took out 4, one guy got it behind the first 2 and one right at the back on the left :p :p

LOL nice video, this may be a bit pervy but does he always run round holding onto his camera?

At the end of that vid he looked like he was standing up holding something else getting ready to **** on the zombies.

Paul ...

Soldato
Thesnipergecko said:
LOL nice video, this may be a bit pervy but does he always run round holding onto his camera?

At the end of that vid he looked like he was standing up holding something else getting ready to **** on the zombies.

Paul ...
Well the camera is kind of a side quest with the picture points for getting good photos of the zombies, but I cant say I noticed if he was holding onto it all the time :o

Back
Top Bottom